3 Nothing Left

Hera's POV
I went straight to bed after cleaning all of the dishes and wiping the table.

I just want to sleep and forget all of the things that happened today. It's a good thing Taeyong is still not home, in that way I can finally sleep.

After thirty minutes I heard my bedroom door opening and I saw Taeyong entering with an evil smirk on his face.

His eyes are bloodshot red; it looks like he is really drunk and high

I started to panick, I knew that he will do something bad to me. "Go away....please go away." I tried to say. I scooted at the furthest part of my bed and I brought my blanket closet to my body.

He grabbed my feet and he pulled me closer to him. "AAAAHHHH!!!" I screamed but he quickly slapped my face to shut me up.

He brought out a rope from his pocket and he tied my arms and my feet on the edges of my bed. No!! No no!! Devil get away from me!

He ripped my clothes from my body so that I will be completely naked. I started to cry and beg for him to stop but he did not listen.

He grabbed my socks from the cabinet and he stuffed my mouth with it to prevent me from crying for help.

Noo! Please NOOO!! I wanted to scream and cry for help but the sock is choking me. Tears flooded my face; I just want to die right there and then.

This devil is going to steal the one thing that I have left, my virginity.

I looked at him and I realized that he is also completely naked and the smirk on his face grew wider.

He started to thrust inside of me and it felt like my inside was being ripped apart. The pain was so intense that my face is turning blue with so much screaming.

He had four rounds before he is completely contented and he left me half alive and with zero dignity.

I woke up and my entire body ached. I realized that I was no longer tied up but the ropes are still dangling on me.

I looked at my watch and I saw that it is already 3:30 pm. I nearly slept the whole day!

I started to cry after I realized what happened last night, the bastard that the law claims to be my brother stole my virginity away from me. He gave me more reason not to live.

Yesterday my mate rejected me and just last night, my most precious virginity that I was saving up for my mate was stolen away from me.

I can't take this anymore! I don't want to live anymore.

I walked towards the bathroom and I filled the entire place with waters. When the water was already knee high, I grabbed a pocket knife and brought it close to my heart.

This heart is useless when fate never allowed me to experience love. Having a heart is useless!

I plunged the knife onto my chest and I screamed in pain. I fell in the water and darkness consumed me.

Baekhyun's POV
. Taeyong invited me and Chanyeol, my third in command, to his place to spend the next three hours before the pack meeting starts. We decided to skip classes since our professors are boring us to death.

Taeyong opened his house and motioned us to come in. "Go up to my room first. I'll just get us some sodas and food."

I nodded and we went up. It was not hard to find Taeyong's room since I've been here a couple of times.

I rarely go here since I spend most of my time with Wendy or the guys go to me at my house.

I was about to open Taeyong's room when Chanyeol patted my shoulder. "Dude, is that water?"