18 Is She the Princess?

Author's POV
"Okay class that's it for today. Don't forget about the research paper that is due next week. You make now take your lunch." The teacher said then he left the classroom.

Everyone started to move out of the classroom as the bell rang and the hallway is quickly filled with students who are eager to fill their stomach.

"Kai, hurry up I'm hungry." Sehun said as he approached Kai.

Kai looked at Hera who is quietly stuffing her notebook and books inside her bag. "Hera, do you want to eat with us?" Kai asked.

Hera looked at him in surprise. For years, she alway eat alone and this is the first time she will be eating with someone.

"Kai...who is she?" Sehun felt weird being around this girl and he doesn't know why. Something felt different when they entered the classroom and it only got worse when he approached Hera.

"I'll tell you later, not here." Kai said to sehun. He looked back to Hera and said "I won't take no for an answer. Don't worry, we're not eating at the cafeteria." Kai said with an assuring smile.

He grabbed Hera's hand and entwined his fingers with hers. Hera blushed with his sudden affectionate action.

They went to the back of the school were the freshmen usually hold their PE classes. Since it's lunch time, it becomes a deserted area.

"How did you know about this place?" Hera asked Kai.

"I saw this place when me and sehun were enrolling. I told myself that it's a pretty quiet place especially if the students are not around." He said.

They sat down and just right after, a motor bike arrived bringing in their delivery.

The guy took out three bowls of jajangmyeon, some side dishes and three cans of coke. Kai quickly paid and thanked the delivery guy before he left.

Hera was curious as to when Kai made the delivery since she never saw him make any call.

Kai shook hera's bowl of jajangmyeon to mix it well. He separated the chopsticks and gave it to Hera.

"Eat up. By the way, if you are curious as to why there was suddenly a delivery guy, Sehun ordered this in between classes." Kai said.

Hera smiled, she thought that it was cute how Kai could easily tell what's going on in her mind especially when they met only yesterday.

"So....aren't you gonna tell me who she is? I think I already have an idea but I want everything to come from you." Sehun said as he took a bite from his kimchi.

Kai held Hera's hand and he gave her a heart warming smile. "This is Hera and she's my mate." He said.

Sehun bursted up from the ground where he was seating on and he exclaimed "I KNEW IT!!! Damn dude she's pretty. You hit the jackpot my brother." Kai and sehun did their bro fist.

Hera chuckled at the foolishness of the two. She kept on eating but suddenly she wanted to ask something that came across her mind. "Why is it that you two smell like humans? When I met Kai, he definitely has a strong scent of a rogue so how come it's different now?"

"Well, this idiot over here forgot to take his scent masking potion that lay hyung gave us to mask our scent. We can't let this pack know that there are rogues in their territory." Sehun said before slurping his noodles.

"Lay hyung is one of our friend, he is like a brother to us. Aside from Lay hyung we have four more hyungs that are here with us but they are in college since they are too old for this place. All of us travel together like a pack. We always hide our scent especially if we are inside another pack's territory so that we could safely get pass it. Lay hyung is an expert in medicine making so he was able to come up with a potion like medicine that makes us smell like humans. Unfortunately it only lasts for a day so that's why my scent was revealed when I forgot to drank the medicine." Kai explained.