8 Caught

Author's POV
Baekhyun opened his room and saw Wendy seating on his bed while listening to her iPod.

He instantly smiled after seeing such a beauty right in front of him. The weight on his chest was eased for a bit after seeing his lovely fiancée.

He approached her and lightly kissed cheeks.

Wendy looked surprised and she took off her earphones. "When did you arrive?"

"Just a minute ago. Why are you seating here alone? I thought you will go shopping with your friends?" Baekhyun sat beside Wendy.

He slowly wrapped one of his arm on her waist and brought her closer to him. He buried his face on her neck and he inhaled her scent.

His wolf whimpered, he knew that the scent of their mate is much more intoxicating and sadly he now craves for it.

"Jaera got sick, Hemin's mate surprised her so they are off to Japan and Dara got grounded for two weeks for having failing marks. It's not fun to shop alone." She said.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me instead?" Baekhyun offered.

Wendy's expression lighted up and she gave him a tight hug. "You are a psychic Baek."

Wendy dragged him out of the house and towards the cinema. *I have Wendy...I have Wendy so I should stop thinking about Hera.*

Baekhyun panted and he tried to catch his breath. That was their fifth round for tonight and it still felt amazing.

He pulled Wendy closer to him and he sniffed her scent. For a moment hera's image appeared in his mind.

He tried to shake away the thought of his mate and he tried to focus on Wendy.

"What's wrong babe? You seem frustrated." Wendy asked. She brushed his bangs to get a clear view of his eyes.

"Nothing...nothing. Let's sleep okay? Tonight was tiring." Baekhyun said.

Wendy smiled and she hugged him tight.

Baekhyun tried hard to not think about his mate the whole day. He took Wendy to the movies and they went to the amusement park together, but his mate would always cross his mind.

The hurt look on her face makes him want to cry for hurting such a delicate she wolf.

He pressed Wendy closer to him hoping to clear his doubts. He loves Wendy, but he cares for his mate.

The night passed with Baekhyun half awake. He wanted to sleep bady, but everytime he closes his eyes, his mate appears.

He didn't like the fact that his mate is sad because of him. He wants to please her, but how can he when his heart belongs to another?

Baekhyun dropped Wendy off to school. He waved goodbye after giving her a quick peck of the lips.

Before driving away, his eyes couldn't help but to look for any sign of his mate. He ended up leaving the school disappointed.

The week passed and Baekhyun saw no sign of his mate. He tried going inside the school, but it seems like his mate was absent the whole week.

He tried to ask Taeyong but he kept avoiding the question by giving him useless answers like "I don't know" or "beats me.".

Baekhyun have had enough of the worries so he asked Chanyeol to pay her a visit.

No matter how much he convinces himself that his mate should no longer be his concern, he can't help but to worry about her.

It's so strong that it is driving him insane.

He could feel that something was not right and he just cannot do anything about it.

Chanyeol went to Taeyong's house for a surprise visit to see Hera.

He hasn't seen her for the entire week and he kind of miss her, as a friend of course. He never saw Hera in a romantic way despite her being utterly gorgeous. She is like a friend and a sister to him.

Chanyeol was about to knock the door when he noticed that it is slightly opened.

He went inside and saw the house clean and it seems like nobody is around.

He was about to go out when his wolf hearing suddenly heard a female cry and a boy's struggling voice.

He went up and the voice seem like it is coming from Hera's room. He took a small peep and he saw the most horrifying scene in his entire life.

Taeyong is only in his underwear and he is pinning Hera on the wall. She looks deadly pale and she is too weak to struggle.

Her hair is a mess, her lips are busted and her cheeks are swollen as if someone slapped her thousands of times. She is painfully clenching her ribs as if it is broken.

She is wearing a white worn out shirt and her shorts are on the floor.

Chanyeol's eyes turned black with anger. *HOW CAN THIS DICK DO THIS TO HIS OWN SISTER?!?*

Chanyeol immidietly mind linked Baekhyun and told him to go to Taeyong's place ASAP and he took a video of the situation as a future proof for Baekhyun to see how ruthless his beta is just incase Taeyong decided to lie about everything. He wasn't able to send the video since Taeyong is already trying to rape Hera and Chanyeol just couldn't watch that happen.

Chanyeol went inside and he gave Taeyong a hard punch on the face.

Taeyong's eyes widened after seeing Chanyeol's angry figure in front of him. Too bad he couldn't smell him coming due to the drugs messing up his senses.

"YOU BASTARD!! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO YOUR SISTER AND FUTURE LUNA?!?" Chanyeol shouted at the top of his lungs as he kicked Taeyong all over his body.

Chanyeol saw Taeyong's red eyes and he knew that the guy is extremely high.

Taeyong smirked. He stood up and he grabbed Chanyeol by the collar. "She is not my sister nor she is my future Luna. I will make sure she will be dead before that happens."

Taeyong tossed Chanyeol across the room and it left a big dent on the wall.

Chanyeol stood up and his eyes darkened. He aimed for Taeyong's throat but he quickly dodged it.

"Baekhyun will kill you if he finds out about this." Chanyeol said.

Taeyong murderously laughed "No no my friend....he would not find out if you are already dead."

Taeyong transformed into his wolf form. His black fur stood up as if they were sharp blades pointing at the sides.

Chanyeol transformed and his silky sand brown fur mesmerized Hera.

The two wolves attacked each other mercilessly. They both attempted to snap each other's neck.

Chanyeol looked at Hera and somehow she got his message which is to run if she was given the opportunity.

Chanyeol struggled to clear the pathway for Hera, but Taeyong tried hard to hurt him and at the same time approach Hera.

Chanyeol have had enough so harshly pushed Taeyong to the side and Hera made her way out of the room.

Her heart accelerated with fear and worry for Chanyeol. She wanted to go back but her legs forced her to keep running away. Her ribs are aching badly and her body is in the verge of collapsing but she needs to run still to get help.

She opened the front door and she bumped into something hard.

Everything went dark even before she could hit the ground.

Copyrights to Shinmin245