22 Attacked

Author's POV
Hera went to the university just like she promised to D.O. They are at the open field trying to think of a plan that would make Chanyeol be with D.O.

"Well what we know for now is that Chanyeol is jealous when you flirt around so that means he is also affected by the mating bond. We just need to push him out of his stubborn butt. Did you do what I told you yesterday?" Hera asked.

"Uh...yeah, I got one of my girl classmate to agree with the plan. Although I didn't tell her that I am making a guy jealous and not a girl like she assumed." D.O rubbed the nape of his neck.

"Okay that's good. I got Chanyeol's schedule and he should be out of his first class in 20 minutes. The plan is for you to do your own thing with the girl and make Chanyeol explode." Hera said.

She didn't want Chanyeol to suffer from jealousy but he really needs to straighten up his act and just accept reality that his mate is a guy. Being stubborn will just hurt him and his mate.

After 20 minutes they went to the hallway were Chanyeol always pass after his first class. D.O held his friend's hand and they started to go near Chanyeol's classroom but not too close.

Hera hid behind the walls. "Five, four, three, two...and one." The professor went out of the room which signifies that Chanyeol's class is over.

D.O and the girl started to touch each other which surprised even Hera. D.O started to suck the girl's neck, but Hera knew that his lips was not even touching her neck, it just looks that way from afar.

Chanyeol finally went out of his room and after he walked for a few seconds, his eyes spotted D.O doing unecessary things with a girl.

Hera knew that Chanyeol is REALLY angry just basing it from how hits fist curled up into a ball and how his face is turning red.

Chanyeol approached D.O and then he did what Hera least expected. He grabbed D.O's back and he made him turn around to face him. "Whoring around so early in the morning? Please save the indecency somewhere else, this is a study area and you being such a guy slut banging a girl in the walls isn't appreciated here." Chanyeol spatted those hurtful words.

D.O didn't know what to do or what to think. His mate just called him a whore and a slut.

He deeply sighed and he looked down so that Chanyeol wouldn't be able to see his tears forming on his eyes. Those words were too much especially if your mate said them to you. Sure what he did was wrong, but he only did it because Chanyeol was so cold to him and he wanted his attention.

D.O turned around and he ran fast. He didn't have a particular journey in mind, he just wanted to get away from his mate.

Hera still couldn't believe that Chanyeol said those words to his own mate. She though what Baekhyun did was bad, but Chanyeol is sticking to a lower level by bad mouthing his mate.

Hera went out of her hiding spot and he grabbed Chanyeol's shirt to drag him to somewhere private.

"I can't believe you just said those words to your own mate!" Hera shouted at Chanyeol. His eyes widened in surprise "How...how did you know?"

"I have a mate so of course I'll know when someone finds his mate and the reaction he would get when his mate doesn't accept him." Hera coldly said.

"D.O just wanted to get your attention and what you did hurt him a lot. You know very well the pain I went through when that happened to me, but how come you did that to your own mate? Sure D.O is a guy and everyone is expecting for you two to have girl mates, but what can you do?! The moon goddess paired you two up because she knew that you two are perfect for each other. You need to accept reality Chanyeol or else D.O will get hurt even more." She scolded him.