35 On the Edge

Baekhyun dodged a rogue and then he clawed it in the stomach. He threw two more rogues from the second floor hoping that they would die.

He faught with five more rogues before he could finally reach the area were he could see the entire war.

They had extremely underestimated their enemy. They are outnumbered and for some odd reason, all of the higher ranking rogues are missing. It is as if they already planned everything ahead.

It's a good thing Kai was able to find Hera and take her out to safety. Baekhyun felt ashamed that he wasn't able to save his mate.

He looked down and saw his pack members getting injured and some getting killed by the rogues.

He tightly clenched his fist *I have to kill Black quickly.*. Killing the leader will greatly paralyze the army.

He spotted a rogue and then he grabbed him by the neck. "Tell me, were is Black hiding?" Baekhyun growled at the rogue.

"You will never make me talk." The rogue said and then he spat on Baekhyun's face disgustingly.

Baekhyun became extremely pissed so he tightened his hold on the rogue. He is trying his best to breath, but Baekhyun's tight grip on his neck is making it impossible to breath.

"I am giving you a last warning rogue. Were...is...black?" Baekhyun angrily said.

"I....I d-don't know. Th-they never t-tell us a-any-thing." The rogue said. Baekhyun angrily sighed. *There is no use asking lowly rogues. I need to find a higher rank.*

Baekhyun quickly killed the rogue before proceeding to find his next target.

Luckily, he found a higher rank officer in the living room. Baekhyun knew his rank because of his scent and aura.

Baekhyun faught with him until he was able to pin the rogue down.

"Where is black?!" Baekhyun shouted. "You filthy alpha, you really think that I will tell you?" The rogue smirked at him which pissed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gripped the rogue harder which made the him wince in pain. "Listen here rogue, your leader is merciless and he wants nothing but power. Do you think he will save you if ever you scream for help? No he won't. All he wants is for you to kill his enemies so that he could gain more power. You are nothing but a silly puppet to him."

The rogue started to think twice. "What's in it for me?" He asked.

"I will spare you. I will tell my men to not kill you and let you escape." Baekhyun said.

"Spare me, my mate and my 4 years old son. Do that and I will tell you everything I know." The rogue bargained.

"Fine. Now speak up." Baekhyun said. The rogue sighed in relief. He knew that alphas never go against their words.

"I heard black saying that they needed to find the princess before the sunrise tomorrow. I'm sure that him and his men are no longer inside the mansion, I saw them leaving towards the forest earlier. I think they found out about the princess' location." The rogue said.

"Damn...." Baekhyun whispered. Black is already chasing after Hera and Kai. Baekhyun looked at the rogues eyes to check if he is lying and thankfully he is telling the truth.

"Go to your family and get them out of here. I will mind link my head pack warriors and give them the order about your escape." Baekhyun said.

The rogue smiled and gratefully said "Thank you so much alpha.".