33 Secret Attack Part 1

Author's POV
A quick gush of cold air woke Hera from her light slumber.

Her skin crawled as she shivered. It felt like 0 degrees inside the room, not because it was intesely cold, but because she has a high fever.

She looked around and saw darkness filling the room except for a beam of light emitting from a small window that is too high for her to reach.

She wrapped her thin cardigan around her as if the room is getting cooler by the second.

She tried hard to remember what day it is, but she couldn't. All she knew is that the time inside this cage is running awfully slow and the constant torture makes time feel even slower.

She suddenly felt really scared. She didn't want to die like this...not in the hands of the enemy. Not now that there is a possibility that she has finally found her brother.

Then she remembered her mates. She remembered their brief happy moments together, but then her memory suddenly shifted towards the betrayal that they did. How Baekhyun ignored her and he went to another woman when she needed him the most. And how Kai made love with another woman.

Tears started to fall from the corner of her eyes. After all of those thoughts travelled through her head, dying doesn't seem too bad afterall.

When she survives this, she would have the face the dreadful life that awaits her. A live filled with lies and pain caused by her so called mates.

*They wouldn't come....why would they? They were just pretending when they said that they will find me. They will not come...they won't. I'll die alone...* Hera said to herself.

More tears flowed out of her eyes and she suddenly felt a sharp pain coursing through her head. She suddenly felt something warm running down her nose and when she wiped it, she saw her hand filled with smeared blood.

Sudden bleeding doesn't bother Hera anymore. Since yesterday she had been bleeding for more then ten times now.

She has been getting weaker and weaker by the hour and she knew that if the rogues have no plans in killing her soon, then her own body will end her life.

Suddenly the metal door opened and it revealed Minwoo who is holding a tray containing her torture syringe for the day.

For some odd reason, after the first two shots it doesn't hurt that much anymore. She will only feel the pain for a maximum of five minutes and then she will feel very drowsy. It is much more tamer compared to the past one hour long pain that she felt on the first two shots. *Maybe I have gotten used to it.* she thought.

Minwoo took a wooden chair and he made her seat on it. She followed him, she no longer has the strength to resist.

He opened the syringe and then he penetrated it on Hera's left arm. The sudden sting no longer affects her, not when minwoo does it twice or sometimes thrice a day.

After Minwoo was done! the pain started to kickit which caused Hera to fall on her knees. She was losing consciousness fast when Minwoo whispered to her ears "Just wait for them Hera, they won't let you down."

"C'mon we need to move fast! We need to attack before sunrise." Baekhyun shouted to his army as they walked deep into the forest.

It is still 2:30 am but they decided to move early since attacking without the sun shining is a better tactic for a surprise attack.

"Baek, I contacted our people from the north and they said that they are already near their positions." Chanyeol informed Baekhyun.

"Good, tell them to get ready. We can signal them to attack with us anytime." Baekhyun said seriously.