7 Let Go

Author's POV
Taeyong waited outside of Hera's school. Baekhyun asked him fetch Hera and bring her to the forest so that they could talk.

Taeyong hated waiting outside like an idiot. *This is Chanyeol's job! Aish!*

Chanyeol made his professor angry today so he has to do some library service just so he will not fail.

Taeyong spotted Hera walking timidly with her head down. Taeyong smirked and he harshly grabbed Hera's arm which took her by surprise.

Hera's heart is pounding hard and she is nervouse like hell. *What did I do?! Why does he look so pissed?*

Taeyong pushed her to his car and he loudly slammed the door. He entered the driver's side of the car and he widely smirked.

"Wh-What do you want? Why are...are you doing this to me?" She stuttered. She scooted further away from him out of fear.

Taeyong devilishly laughed "I'm not even doing anything yet you are acting as if I just raped you. Don't worry bitch you are safe this time. Baekhyun wouldn't want his mate beaten up black and blue when he meets up with her."

Hera's eyes widened "He...he wants to talk to me? Why?"

Taeyong gave out an irritated look "Just shut up and let me take you there without beating the crap out of you."

Hera quickly sealed her lips and sulked at her seat.

It took them fifteen minutes before they could reach the forest. Taeyong parked his car just outside the forest.

He grabbed hera's arm and he dragged her towards Baekhyun's location.

She almost stumble at some roots, but Taeyong didn't bother to slow down.

They stopped their tracks when they saw Baekhyun facing his back at them. He is mesmerizing the view when he smelled the intoxicating smell of his mate.

He quickly looked back and his precious mate made everything seem brighter. His eyes twinkled with the mere sight of her.

Her silky brown hair that dropped down to her breasts, her luscious pink lips that looks so soft and her petite figure that seem to fit perfectly around his arms is making his wolf insane.

He wanted to run his fingers across her hair and he craves for her delicious touch. They have only touched a few times, but those times sent electrical bolts to his body that sent pleasure.

His wolf urged him to mark her right there and then, but he is trying his best to hold back.

Taeyong faked a cough to break Baekhyun's ogling session. "Uhm....Baek...I'll be going now okay? Just call me when you need to me to send her home."

Baekhyun nodded "Thanks man but I think I'll be the one to send her home."

After Taeyong left the atmosphere became suffocatingly thick. Baekhyun never felt so nervous yet so turned on in his entire life. Just looking at his mate sends him and his wolf into an unexplainable arousal.

He briefly closed his eyes. *Just think of Wendy and no one else.*. The thought of his fiancée made everything a little bit better, but his pants is still a little bit too tight for his liking.

"I'm sorry for tossing you a few days ago. I didn't mean to do that. My wolf just didn't like it when he is disrespected." Baekhyun broke the silence.

"I guess I have no choice but to accept your apology. That way I could also feel at peace." Hera said softly.

"Uhm thanks. I know that you are fully aware that I have a fiancée that I am bound marry in a few months. So you have to understand that the both of us cannot be together." Baekhyun said.