6 Confused

Hera's POV
I slowly opened my eyes and my head started to ache.

I slowly touched my head to check what's causing it to pain so much, but I realized that it was wrapped with bandage.

"Luna, you're awake. Does your head hurt? Do you want me to call the pack doctor?" Chanyeol approached me with a glass of water.

I realized that I was in my room with an IV connected to me. De javu much? I looked like this only a few days ago.

"No, I can manage. How long was I asleep?" I took a sip of the water.

"A day and a half. Baekhyun was panicking and he was in a major break down. He kept saying sorry to you so I got curious. He told me that he hurt you and I got mad at him and scolded him." Chanyeol said.

I remembered what Baekhyun did to me and my blood started to boil.

He didn't hesitate when he hurt me, he's just like my family. I hate him, I him so much.

My eyes started to water "He...was so mad when I slapped him that he nearly killed me. This only proves that he doesn't want any part of me."

"Quit the opposite Luna. I saw how Baek regretted hurting you. He was screaming at the pack doctor because you wouldn't wake up."

"He only needs me because I can shut his wolf. Aside from that, he doesn't want me. He made it clear to me when we were at school." I said bitterly.

"I don't know what exactly happened between the two of you, but baek is a great guy. He is the future alpha and when you slapped him it angered his wolf because you stepped on their pride. Since the mating bond isn't so strong yet, his wolf lost control and tossed you. I'm sure he still likes you." Chanyeol explained.

No....he screamed at me and looked at me like he wanted to murder me. After that he nearly killed me.

I don't mind dying, but dying in hands of your mate is such a pitiful thing. It is something a wolf should never do to his mate.

He saved me and then he sets me aside. He hurt me yet he is not here when I wake up. What a great mate!

"Whatever you say wouldn't change anything Chanyeol. If he really does want me then he would have dumped his fiancée and be with me, but he is currently doing nothing. He keeps on kissing her in public and in front of me. I am just an ornament to him....and nothing more."

My hearts started to ache and I noticed that I was breaking down. I am a mess.

Chanyeol hugged me and soothed my back. "Shhh....don't cry....don't cry. I may know nothing about mates, since I have never found mine but I heard that they will love each other unconditionally. The moon goddess created two individuals that perfectly fit one another. Only they can bring out the best in you. I'm sure Baek has a deeper reason why he didn't reject you, not just because you can calm down his wolf and fullfil his desires. I have known Baek for a really long time and I'm pretty sure that he is immensely attracted to you." Chanyeol said.

Thank God I have a friend that could help me calm down. Thanks to Chanyeol, I wouldn't cry myself to sleep today.

"Thank you for being my friend Chanyeol. Thank you very much." I whispered before blacking out.

Author's POV
Chanyeol entered Baekhyun's house. He greeted the Alpha who just came out of the kitchen while holding a cup of coffee.

"Oh! Chanyeol....your dad was just here awhile ago. Baekhyun's upstairs with Wendy by the way. I'll make sure to knock before entering though....you wouldn't want to enter while they...you know." The Alpha chuckled and left.