4 A New Friend

Taeyong's POV
I quickly left Hera's room after Baek and Chanyeol fell asleep while waiting for the brat to wake up.

That f*cking idiot dared to end her life and it almost costed me my future position.

I entered the basement were my uncle waited for me for almost two hours.

I saw him nervously tapping his fingers on the Ping pong table and I could see the uneasiness in his eyes.

"Taeyong you idiot! It's a good thing I was the one who recieved your call and not the other pack doctors or else you would have been dead by now." Uncle Minwoo said angrily but silently.

I looked around and said "Where are your nurses?". I didn't want to say anything until I was sure that no one was around.

"I told them that I will go home first to fix some things. I told them to head to the pack hospital first. Anyways, you raped Hera? I told you to minimize your physical abuse to the girl or else the Alpha might get suspicious." He said

Everytime I abused Hera, Uncle Minwoo would always visit us to treat her wounds when she is asleep and too weak to be conscious. Hera is just so much of an idiot to notice that she wouldn't have survived without anyone's help,

Where's the fun when she will die so easily?

I lazily ruffled my hair and said "I was drunk and high okay? I didn't know what I was doing. It's a good thing you didn't tell Baek though. It turned out that Hera is his mate."

Uncle Minwoo's eyes widened "That's why you should lay low on the physical abuse. Stop drugs for a while so that you can be in control."

I scoffed like he just said a really bad joke "Stop drugs...right. Tell that to my parents and they'll spank you hard and tell you that it is a terrible idea."

Uncle Minwoo rolled her eyes and said "Seriously Taeyong, if you want to secure your position, then don't do anything stupid."

I groaned as I started to grow irritated "Yeah yeah, I'll try. Just make sure to always be here and not any doctor cuz they'll find out all of Hera's injuries."

I could hear a deep sigh coming from my uncle and then he nodded. He already got himself into this mess by being my dad's younger brother so might as well stick to it till the end.

Hera's POV
My body hurts and everything is so dark. I tried to look around, but I can't find any light.

I tried to scream for help, but my voice seem to be stuck inside my throat. Is this hell? Am I dead?

"Hera?" A voice said from behind. I turned around and saw my mate standing in front of me. I tried hard not to cry, but remembering how he rejected me sent me sobbing hard.

I tried to scream at him and ask him why would he do this to me, but my voice failed to deliver the message.

He symphathetically looked at me and he said "I'm sorry....I really am." He whispered.

I wanted to hug him even if I have no right to, but he suddenly disappeared and I realized that I was slowly waking up.

Wait....I'm alive?! But how?!

The light blinded me as I tried to adjunct to the lighting of the room. I looked around and I realized that this is my room.

I tried to sit up, but the pain in my chest forced me to lay back down. I looked at my arm and saw an I.V connected to it and a heart monitor is connected me as well.

A unfamiliar boy is sleeping on the floor with his head resting on the wall. He is extremely handsome, but my mate is definitely much more handsome.