36 It All Ends Now

Hera couldn't see anything. Everything around her looks so dark and quiet. She tried to run hoping to see a light in this never ending darkness, but she later on failed.

The silence is deafening and it is driving Hera crazy. She has no clue as to where she is. The last thing that she remembered is jumping off a cliff and then everything turned into how it is now.

*Could it be?....am I dead?* So many negative thoughts started to run into Hera's head.

She wanted to feel relieved that she finally got what she wanted from the very start, but thinking about her mates suffering because of her death makes her depressed.

Suddenly a beautiful woman wearing a white gown approached her. Her presence oddly calmed Hera.

"Welcome princess, it's time." The woman said with an angel like smile.

"W-Who are you? Where am I?" Hera asked. The woman smiled at her and said "My daughter, I am the Moon Goddess and currently you are inside of your mind. You are here because you are in the border line between life and death, but no worries because everything is destined from the start."

Hera was very confused. "What do you mean? Am I destined to die this way all this time?"

"No dear one, it's the time for you to get everything that is rightfully yours. Goodluck Hera, perform your destiny and be safe." The woman said before disappearing into thin air.

Hera was suddenly surrounded by golden sparkles. Power started to enter her body. "AAAARRRGGGG!!" Hera screamed in pain.

The powers are too overwhelming and Hera isn't too sure if her body could take it.

Hera's body gave up due to the overwheliming amount of power entering her. After a few seconds her body soon responded.

Her hair slowly turned into a beautiful shade of blonde with golden locks and her eyes turned into the color of the ocean.

Hera clenched her fist and then the pain suddenly disappeared. Hera could hear the sounds of the ocean and then she slowly opened her eyes and she realized that she is currenly under water.

She began to swim above the surface when she suddenly smelled the scent of blood. *OM GOODNESS...I CAN SMELL UNDERWATER?!?!*

She looked around and saw the water in a certain area turning red. She initially thought that it was only a sea creature that was killed by the waves, but when she can closer her heart suddenly dropped to see her mate.

Kai is tangled in a group of sea weeds and his head is heavily bleeding.

Hera quickly untangled Kai and then she brought him up to the surface. Hera tried to shake Kai, but he wouldn't wake up.

She brought him to an isolated beach so that no one could easily spot them.

"Kai....Kai please don't leave me.." Hera cried said as she tried to shake Kai to wake up.

She tried to conduct CPR, but still nothing happened. Suddenly, a realization hit her...Kai is dead. Her mate is gone forever.

That thought destroyed Hera and crashed her entire world. She couldn't imagine life without Kai.

Kai has been with her during her tough times and imagining a world without him is too painful for Hera.

She sobbed harder and she tightly hugged Kai's body. "No...no please no..." Hera said in between her cries.

"I love you Kai..please come back." Hera hoped that Kai could hear her plea.

After a few minutes, Hera looked at Kai's body and anger soared inside her. "They did this....Black killed Kai. He will pay....I will kill that bastard." Hera said with full of anger.