9 Caught Pt. 2

Author's POV
Baekhyun was hanging out with Wendy when he recieved Chanyeol's urgent mind link.

It sounded so urgent that he had to make a run for it. Something was not right, he could feel it.

After five minutes of running through his wolf form, he finally arrived in front of Taeyong's house.

He went behind a bush and he got dressed up not wanting anyone to see him naked.

He was about to open the front door and when someone beat him to it and suddenly he felt someone bump in front of him.

The explosive sparks and howling of his wolf told him that this is his mate.

He quickly caught her before she landed on the ground. She fainted on his arms which got him worried.

He carefully examined his mate and saw how pale and skinny she looked. What caught his attention the most were her injuries and that she is not wearing anything but her panties and a worn out shirt.

He unconsciously growled with the thought of someone hurting his mate. *Where the f**** is Chanyeol?*

He suddenly heard howls and loud thuds from upstairs. He carefully laid his mate on the sofa and he went up to examine what was going on upstairs.

Before he could fully go up the second floor, a big brown wolf was tossed on the wall and he quickly transformed back to his human form.

There Baekhyun saw Chanyeol bleeding and unconscious. He heard a loud growl from behind and he saw Taeyong's black wolf.

Baekhyun growled and he quickly transformed to his wolf form. His majestic silver fur lined with gold at the edge could make anyone's jaw drop with its beauty.

"Taeyong! What the hell is going on?! Why did you hurt Chanyeol?!" Baekhyun is extremely angry.

Taeyong growled "Because he is an idiot who keeps intervening with things that does not concern him."

"Still! How dare you hurt a pack member! That is against the rules Taeyong! Being the future beta you should have known that." Baekhyun said.

"I don't care...he deserves to die! And looks like you will be added to the list." Taeyong said and then he leaped towards Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was faster so he avoided the attack. He quickly bit Taeyong's side and he pinned him to the ground.

"SHIFT BACK NOW!!!" He commanded him using his alpha tone.

Taeyong whined in submission as he shift back to his human form. Baekhyun being the alpha made it impossible for Taeyong to defy him when he uses that tone.

Baekhyun growled at his ex beta "You do know that attempting to kill your future alpha would mean banishment right?"

Baekhyun shifted back to his human form.

Taeyong grew angry so he reached for a gun that he hid under the mat a few days ago.

He hit Baekhyun on the head which made him land on the floor.

"Banishment? I know pretty well you stupid alpha. Hurting you and Chanyeol is not the only thing I did by the way. You know...I raped your mate too. My family loves torturing her for pleasure." Taeyong smirked.

Baekhyun couldn't believe what he just heard. His eyes darkened and he quickly transformed into his wolf form to kill Taeyong.

Taeyong quickly shot him on the arm which made Baekhyun land painfully on the ground.

"For an alpha you are pathetic you that? You will die on my hands Baekie...." Taeyong said and then pointed the gun aiming straight on Baekhyun's head.

Before he could pull the trigger a loud growl was heard from the side and before Taeyong could register what is happening, he was thrown to the side and the gun was tossed way out of his reach.

He saw a female wolf growling with rage. The wolf is skinny and her white with gold fur looks a bit dry. It's very obvious that her wolf is not healthy.

"Hera Hera...you think you can stop me? You bitch!" Taeyong was about to attack Hera when he was knocked out cold by a gigantic vase. It turned out that Hera grabbed the face using her mouth and it landed on Taeyong's head.

Baekhyun clenched his bleeding arm and he walked towards Hera. She started to transform back to her human form and then she fainted on Baekhyun's arms once again.

*I'm sorry for not being there for you. I didn't know that Taeyong was abusing you this whole time. I'm so sorry Hera.* Baekhyun tried hard to not let the tears fall.

He tucked her hair behind her ears and Baekhyun couldn't help but to smile on how beautiful his mate is.

*I'm sorry...I'm such a pathetic mate. I can't even be there for you when you need me the most.* tears finally fell on his cheeks.

Baekhyun wiped his tears away and he quickly called the pack doctors.

~

Sorry for the slow updates guys. I've been a little busy so it's hard for me to regularly update my story. I'll try my best to update faster :)

Copyrights to Shinmin245