21 Wavering Feelings

Author's POV
Baekhyun arrived in his house and he saw Hera and Chanyeol watching a drama in the living room. He checked his watch and saw that it is already 5:30 pm and he is relieved that Hera was able to come home safely.

Baekhyun sat beside Hera which caught her by surprise. "Did you have fun today?" Baekhyun asked.

"Uh...yeah I did. We watched a movie, went to the arcade,ate some fast food and then we played two rounds of bowling. Chanyeol sucks by the way." Hera chuckled.

"Yah,atleast I'm not last. If I suck, the Chen sucks even more. That guy only got 10 points in the entire game." Chanyeol argued.

"You got 12, not that far from the last score. I still can't believe you guttered 80% of the time." Hera chuckled while remembering Chanyeol's suckish skills in bowling.

"Chen? You went out with a guy?" Baekhyun didn't sound too happy. Hera looked at Chanyeol nervously as she mind linked him for help.

"Don't worry Baek, they are all harmless humans. Just some playful teenagers, but nothing to worry about." Hera mouthed thank you to Chanyeol.

"All? How many guys were there with you exactly?" baekhyun eyed the two. Chanyeol and hera froze. Chanyeol stood up and said "Oh, would you look at the time. It's time for me to go home. See you when I see you Hera, night Baek.". Chanyeol quickly left the mansion in such a fast pace.

Hera glared at Chanyeol for leaving her *So much for having my back Chanyeol.*.

Baekhyun faced gera and then he crossed his arms. "How many?" Baekhyun seriously said. "There were seven excluding Chanyeol." Hera said.

Baekhyun eyes started to darken. His wolf is going crazy after knowing that his mate spent the whole day with guys.

"I hope you enjoyed yourself because that would be the last time you'll ever meet them. I don't want you being friends with those guys ever again." baekhyun's voice is filled with anger. He was about to walk away when Hera shouted at him.

"You can't do that! You have no right!" She said while her veins are popping out. "I'm your future alpha and your mate so I have every right." Baekhyun smirked.

Tears started to stream down Hera's eyes. "You might be my future alpha, but since when were you my mate?! From day one you have ignored our bond by being with another girl. You have destroyed my chance of eternal happiness with a mate. My only chance to find true love after experiencing years of hell."

Hera fell on the floor while sobbing hard. Baekhyun was left speechless while his heart his breaking in millions of pieces. He knew how much of a coward he is to be with his mate, but it is undeniable that he has feelings for her.

Baekhyun tried to hug Hera to calm her down but she puched her hands away. "Now that i have other friends then I could finally be happy even it's just a bit, now you want to take that away from me too? You're killing me Byun baekhyun don't you know that? By not accepting me you are killing me in the slowest and most gruesome way."

Hera started to punch her chest because it just hurts so much. Baekhyun quickly hugged her tight and he whispered to her ears "I'm so sorry...I'm very sorry.". Tears started to fall from Baekhyun's eyes as he came to a full realization on how much he is torturing his mate.

"Just let me be happy...I don't ask for much in my life. I just want to be happy." Hera passed out due to so much crying.

Baekhyun carried her bridal stule towards her room. He gently placed her on her bed and he tucked her to sleep. He kissed her forehead and then her nose. "I'll make you happy hera, I promise you that." Baekhyun whispered.