30 Black

Author's POV
Taeyeong entered the dark hallway and at the end, there is a wooden door guarded by two buffed warewolves.

Taeyong removed his mask and when the guards saw his face, they nodded at each other and let him in.

He saw a man in his 50s wearing a suit. "How did everything go my dear nephew?" The guy said while smoking his cigarette.

"We finally have her Uncle Black . Uncle Minwoo checked her up and he said that her body couldn't take the amount of power that the transformation is giving her that is why she was bleeding when we got her. Since her birthday is near, she is slowly acquiring all of her powers." Taeyong said with a smirk never leaving his lips.

The guy named Black chuckled and said "Her body is on a decline because both her mates fucked up. If her mates continue to do the things that they are doing, we don't need to kill her ourselves. She will naturally die because of the overwheliming power that will be transferred to her fragile body. How about the protectors? Are they acquiring their powers?"

"No uncle, they will acquire their powers after the princess acquire hers. They will turn to regular wolves when the princess dies." Taeyong said.

Black nodded and then he stood up and said "Take me to her. I would like to have a chat with this famous wolf royalty."

Taeyong nodded and then he guided his uncle to the basement. There they saw Hera inside a big cage and tied up on a pole with a silver handcuff. Blood is dripping down from her lips as she remained unconscious.

"Wake her up." Taeyong instructed the guards but then Black stopped them. "Let me." He said. The guards backed away and then Black entered the cage.

He kneeled down to her level and then he inspect her face. He took his cigarette from his mouth and then he painfully pressed it on Hera's cheek.

"AAAAHHHH!!!" Hera cried as she was forced out of her unconscious state with a burning mark on her cheek.

Hera adjusted her vision and her eyes widened after seeing two familiar people. There's Taeyong who is smirking at the back and his Uncle who is giving her a meaning smile.

"Wh-What...how did..." Hera was at loss of words. "Missed us Hera? Who knew that we will meet again like this." Black's disgusting breath almost made Hera puke.

Black, also known as Kim Jae Sook is Taeyong's uncle who was banished from the pack when Hera was still young.

Hera could remember him doing something illegal in the pack so the Alpha kicked him out of just one year after Hera arrived. He was generally mean, but he never laid a hand on Hera.

"I'm sure you are also pleased to see your brother Taeyong am I right?". Hera glanced at Taeyong and the disgusting smirk on his face just made her want to punch him on the face.

"Why am I here? What do you want from me?" Hera coldly said.

Black chuckled and said "Dear Hera, I'm sure you are aware that you are the princess. The almighty princess that will stop the evil rogues from spreading evil and chaos in this world. Together with her protectors they shall perform the prophecy and eliminate all sense of evil in this world blah blah BLAH!"

Hera flinched when Black shouted the last word. She tried to free her hands but the cuffs are too tight and the silver is making her weak and ache so much that she couldn't even mind link someone to help her.

"Let me tell you a little story Hera. When the alpha found out that I was smuggling drugs into the pack, he banished me. What he didn't know is that I was smuggling with the biggest and most powerful group of rouges in this world. When I was banished, the leader offered me a spot in his little rogue government. The leader died a year later after his mate was killed. His last wish was for me to take over over his group and find the princess so that the rogues will reign. Me and Taeyong's parents already knew that you are the destined princess based on your birth mark, so we didn't tell the Midnight pack. Did you ever wonder why Taeyong and his family was so cruel to you? It was all my doing. I told them to do that to you. I wanted you to suffer so that when my army is strong enough, we will attack and get you. The army was weakened after the attack that they made in the Redwood pack due to the loss of men. Despite the victory in bringing down the pack, the group lost a lot of men so we needed to regain back our power." he said.