11 New Home

Author's POV
It's been two weeks since the incident and both Baekhyun and Chanyeol felt relieved that Hera was able to recover faster than what the doctors had predicted.

The doctors didn't know why Hera suddenly started to respond to her treatment, but Baekhyun and Chanyeol thought that maybe the mating bond helped. Baekhyun spent a lot of time in the hospital so having him near his mate helped her health.

Baekhyun decided to let Hera stay in his place so that he could watch over her. He didn't want her to return to the house that is filled with terrible memories. Baekhyun's parents are also in favor of the idea.

Chanyeol opened the door of Baekhyun's house and Hera gasped because of it's size. "Tadaaa! Isn't it big? It's literally ten times bigger than my house and my house is really big that I often get lost there. I could draw you a map of this place if you want." He joked.

Hera giggled "No need Chanyeol, I'm sure I could find my way around."

She felt a little better these days after knowing that Baekhyun stayed by his side when she was in the hospital.

He would always bring her some meals that are freshly cooked since he knows how much hospital food sucks.

He also does majority of alpha paper works at the hospital so that he doesn't need to leave so often and to also to speed Hera's recovery.

Hera appreciates the effort that baekhyun puts in taking care of her. She knows that he cares for her, but sadly it doesn't translate to love like it should between mates.

They arrived in front of a room and when Chanyeol opened it, Hera gasped once again.

The room is 15 times bigger than her old room. It has a queen size bed, a flat screen tv, a bathroom, a walk in closet and a lot more.

"We already placed all of your things here so no need to go back to your old house." Chanyeol pointed at the closet which is barely full since she doesn't have a lot of stuff.

"And also Baekhyun said that after his meeting he will meet you here to check how you are doing." Chanyeol said.

Hera smiled and she gave Chanyeol a grateful smile. "Thank you very much."

"When do you want to start school Hera? Maybe next week?" Chanyeol asked.

"I want to start on Monday." Hera replied. "Monday?! Isn't that too early? Can you handle it?" Chanyeol asked like a concerned mother.

"Yes mom I can. I'm already itching to go back to school since I have nothing to do and it's getting boring." Hera pouted.

Chanyeol sighed. To be honest he wanted Hera to rest more since some of her injuries are still healing, if going back to school makes her happy then so be it.

"Hera? You're finally here!" They both looked at the door and saw Wendy smiling at Hera.

"Go away Wendy, Hera needs to rest." Chanyeol glared at Wendy.

Wendy rolled her eyes and said "I'm just here to check up on her, you don't need to be rude. Anyways, Hera do you want to do our nails together?"

"No! She doesn't want to do her nails with you. Just leave Wendy, go shopping or something." Chanyeol sounds so irritated.

Wendy glared at him "I wasn't talking to you Mr. Know it all. So Hera what do you think?"

Hera nervously played with her fingers. She is very confused on why Wendy is not acting like a bitch.

"Uhm...sure why not?" She immidietly regretted her decision when Wendy squeeled and pulled her out of her room and into another room.

Chanyeol groaned as he followed the two. "Hera, are you sure? Let's to back to your room if you want to rest."

"Go away Chanyeol! Unless you want us to paint your nails, I suggest you go away. Go play video games or something." Wendy said.

Chanyeol growled at Wendy "Fine, just shout if this girl does something else other than nail related things. I'll be at the game room."

Hera sighed, relieved that those two stopped bickering. It is honestly very painful to the ears.

Wendy layed out all of her nail stuff on the carpet and she sat in front of Hera.

"I'm sorry about that. Me and Chanyeol are never really in good terms with one another." Wendy said

She started to clean Hera's nails to prepare for the application of the nail polish.

Hera wanted to ask why but she decided to just ask her some other time.

"I'm sorry for doing bitchy things to you at school. I'm not normally like that, it's the peer pressure I guess." Wendy sadly said.

"Peer pressure? How come?" Hera curiously asked.

Wendy bit her lips and she avoided eye contact with Hera due to shame. "All of my friends pick on you and they realized that I don't do the same. They started to question my ability as the future Luna even though it doesn't really make a connection. One day I found myself giving in to peer pressure and it resulted to the bitch Wendy that you knew. I 'm really sorry though, I never wanted that to happen."

Hera smiled. She felt grateful that Wendy was able to open up and tell her the truth behind her actions. She knew that Wendy was a nice girl, but her sudden out of the blue bitch attitude caught her of guard. It's nice to know that she is really good in the inside.

"I forgive you Wendy. It's nice of you to apologize." Hera said.

"Thank you so much Hera. From now on we could be best friends. You will definitely enjoy staying here with us." Wendy said with an eye smile.

Hera suddenly gulped *Best friends with my mate's fiancée? Is that a good thing?*

Hera just nodded with a small smile. After finding out that Wendy is a good person, it is harder for her to get her mate. Maybe fully letting go is the only answer to the unrequited love.

Copyrights to Shinmin245