37 The End

A girl with a brunette hair walked through the halls of the mansion. She stopped by in front of a room with a big door.

She knocked twice then a voice said "Come in.". "Appa, you wanted to see me?" The girl sounded nervous.

The father deeply sighed and then he removed his reading glasses. "I was informed that you caused mischief again? Stealing from a bakery? Yeri, you have lots money to buy so why steal?" The father sounded angry.

" I forgot my wallet and the bread smelled so good. I just wanted to have a piece of it but the ahjusshi reacted so violently." Yeri said.

The father heavily sighed "Yeri, you are now 15 years old. It's time for you to make responsible actions that fits your age. Stop causing trouble or else I will take away your phone and you can't go out of your room until you turn 18."

Yeri sighed and nodded "Okay appa, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

The father raised his eye brows and said "That's what you said last week when you destroyed the glass walls of the training camp. And the week before that when you got your hair done but did not pay. And last month when you---"

"Okay okay I get it, I screw up lots of times but appa pinky promise I will try my best to be a good girl now." Hero held up his pinky.

The father smiled and said "Okay you may go.". Yeri smiled and kissed her father on the cheek before saying goodbye.

Before Yeri could exit, two guys entered the room. "Uncle D.O and Uncle Chanyeol!!" Yeri exclaimed before hugging her two beloved uncles.

"Yeri~ah we missed you." Chanyeol said with a big grin. "Me too uncle, was the business trip in japan okay? What did the Okinawa pack say?" Yeri asked.

D.O and Chanyeol chuckled, indeed she has the blood of a future leader.

"They said that they are willing to send some of their fighters here to have a friendly training with ours. They will be here by tomorrow." D.O said.

Yeri smiled and said "Can I train with them? Please oh pleeeeaasse~". "No you can't, don't think I forgot what happened when the pack from Taiwan came here for training as well." her father said.

Yeri whined "But appa~ I didn't mean to fight with the Alpha's son. He was just being a jerk so I slapped him."

"And things got complicated afterwards. You two injured three warriors that tried to prevent you two from ripping each other's throats." Her father replied.

Yeri pouted and then she faced her uncles to get some back up. "C'mon Baek, I'm sure Yeri will behave this time." Chanyeol said.

"Don't worry, I heard that the Alpha's son is very polite and nice and I'm sure she will get along with him." D.O said.

Baekhyun heavily sighed and said "Fine, but if you cause trouble again then I will really punish you. You won't see the outside world not until you turn 18."

"Yeeeey!!! You're the best appa!" Yeri said before leaving the room.

Baekhyun groaned and then he massaged his temples. Chanyeol chuckled and said "Yeri can be really hyper, but she's really cute."

"I know, but I'm still glad that she finally returned her smile." Baekhyun said.

"You're right, it was devastating to see Yeri crying everyday when Wendy died." Chanyeol said.

They remembered 6 years ago how Wendy died due to an attack from a small group of hunters. The pack only faced minor loss, but it included their Luna.