34 Secret Attack Part 2

"Okay guys, Baekhyun said that they are already on their way to the basement where they kept Hera. Let's all move into our positions." Suho ordered.

Everyone went to their designated positions except for Kai who sneakily ran to another direction.

He kept running and running until he reached the door where Baekhyun and his troops entered. There are tons of warriors guarding the area so entering it would be a little difficult.

He tried to think for a solution and then a brilliant idea suddenly popped in his head. He ran deep inside the forest and he took a bunch of fallen leaves and woods that he could burn. He searched for a special kind of flower that turns the smoke red when burned. Burning this flower and emitting a large red smoke would signify a declaration of war from another pack. That is a brilliant way to distract everyone.

He lighted a match and then he tossed it to the pile. It started to quickly burn and emit a dark shade of red. Kai smirked and then he quickly ran back to the site.

He saw the guards looking at the red smoke and all of them seem to be worried and alarmed. "Yah! That might be the rogues. Let's check it" one of the head warrior said.

Majority of the warriors left their position and after a minute, the door leading towards the other pack is finally clear.

Kai took the opportunity so he quickly went inside and then he ran fast hoping that he could reach the end of the path soon so that he could start searching for Hera.

When he finally reached the end, he opened the door and there he saw Minwoo walking around his room.

"Thank God, listen...you need to find Hera quickly. I heard that Baekhyun went to the basement where Hera is suppose to be at, but she is somehow missing. I believe that Taeyong took her to another place. So far they couldn't find her because the rogues found out about their attack so their constant attacks are slowing Baekhyun and his team down. You need to help him and find Hera. I'll be here to guide the incoming additional troops." Minwoo said.

"Do you have any idea where they might have taken Hera?" Kai asked.

"I don't know...but I believe that she could be with either Black or Taeyong. Try to find them and you might find Hera as well." Minwoo said.

"Thank you." Kai said before quickly leaving the room.

He felt so desperate. He has no clue to where his mate is. He roamed around the mansion and he killed a couple of rogues along the way.

In the living room he spotted Baekhyun trying to fight two rogues all at the same time. When he finally finished them, his eyes landed on Kai.

"What are you doing here?! Are the rest here?!" Baekhyun asked as he walked towards Kai.

"No, but I'm sure that they will be here in a few minutes. I'm here to help you find Hera." Kai said with full of determination.

"We have no clue as to where she is. I've searched every room that I passed by and still no sign of her." Baekhyun replied.

"The mansion is big, we might have missed some rooms." Kai said. More rogues started to arrive in the living room.

Kai and Baekhyun tried their best to kill all of the rogues that they could lay their hands on. Kai successfully killed a rogue and then he slipped out of the living room.

He spotted Baekhyun who was still busy fighting with the rogues. Baekhyun looked at him and then he mouthed *You go first.*. Kai nodded and then he started to search the rooms.

Hera was harshly tossed to the ground with her hands tide behind her back and her mouth was shut by an electric tape.

She was only sleeping moments ago when Taeyong grabbed her from her cage and then then dragged her down a dark hall where she is not currently located.