20 Mission 101

D.O's POV
I wanted to seat right next to him during the movie but he decided to seat along the aisle and he pulled Hera beside him.

When the movie ended I noticed that he tried his best to avoid me. My heart ached as he continued to avoid me, not even sparing me a single glance.

Everyone decided to go to the arcade after the movie was over. Of course Hera and Kai went around together. I envy those two because they seem to love each other so much. If only Chanyeol can be the same, then we could both be happy together. Even if I only met him today, I know that I love him already. Even if he is being cold towards me, my feelings for him doesn't waver.

I decided to make a move first on Chanyeol. I asked him if he wants to play basketball with me, but he gave me his usual cold and hard look. He rolled his eyes and walked away as if he didn't notice my existence.

After a while I spotted Chanyeol playing basketball right beside Xiumin hyung. For the first time, I saw him smiling as he tried to shoot as many balls as he can to defeat hyung's score.

"Haha, you are two points short." Xiumin said as he raised his chin with pride. "No big deal. I'm still 4 inches taller." Chanyeol smirked at Xiumin hyung. Xiumin hyung spanked his butt and they both chuckled before Chanyeol, offered a rematch.

I felt a little jealous on how Xiumin and Chanyeol are so close to one another even if they only started to talk before we to the arcade. My theory is confirmed then, he is straight and he is disgusted with me. That's why he is avoiding me even if he is naturally really friendly.

It hurts so much and I really want to cry right now to relieve the pain in my chest, but I don't want to look like an idiot in public.

I don't feel like playing anymore. I went out of the arcade to walk a little bit and breath.

Author's POV
Kai and Hera are playing just dance together and Kai is totally crushing her.

Kai won by a landslide "Wohoooo! And the dance master wins again.". Hera panted to catch her breath. They just played the game in its most difficult level, but in some kind of sorcery, Kai perfected it.

Hera was about to comment on Kai's dancing skills when Hera saw a sad D.O leaving the aracade. She has a feeling that it has something to do with Chanyeol. "I'll just check if D.O is okay." Hera said to Kai.

"Wait, I'll come with you.". Hera shook her head and said "No, I need to talk to him alone. I feel like my friend has something to do with it. I'll be quick." She said before running after D.O.

When Hera left Kai dragged Suho out of the arcade and said "So? What do you think hyung?"

"Well, my birthmark is definitely going crazy when she's around. I asked the others and they all said the same thing. I'm the only one who has seen the princess before and I don't really know if they look a like since she was only 4 at that time, but the reaction I get with the both of them is the same." Suho said.

Suho is the only child of the Redwood alpha. When the princess was born the alpha rejoiced and told the mother and family that they will take in the princess for her safety. No one knew about the name of the princess and what she looks like except for the Alpha and the Luna. The Alpha was afraid that if the rogues found out, they might go after her so it is best to keep her identity hidden. The princess stayed with Suho in the same mansion for 4 years but it is only in the 4th year of her stay when he actually saw her face.

The room of the princess was left open and Suho happened to pass by with his toy truck. He saw a very beautiful young girl wearing a cute pink dress. She is busy playing tea party with her teddy bears. He quickly ran after hearing his father's heavy footsteps going up the staircase. It was only for a brief moment, but the eight years old Suho could still remember the face of the four years old princess and the feeling he gets around her.