Chapter 13

Normal POV

-well, Samira was right-Demi said-It's not a good idea to sleep in our last night together, so come on, let's undress and we'll think about something.

-Are you kidding me?-Wilmer said laughing.

Demi took off her clothes and she threw them to the floor leaving her body in underwear.

-I'm going to have a shower-She got closer to Wilmer and started to remove her belt-And you are joining me!-She kissed his lips.

-Demi, are we recreating any risqué movie and I haven't realized it yet?-He smirked.

-Wow, I didn't think about it but that's an amazing idea...-She winked at him.

Wilmer got shocked looking at her.

-Oh come on Wilmer! I'm joking!-She burst out laughing.

-Oh, I see you are really funny tonight...-Wilmer said serious-You'll see how funny I can also be sometimes!!!-Wimer shouthed taking Demi from her waist and bringing her to the bathroom.

-Wilmer! Stop! Stop it or I'm gonna piss myself laughing!-She couldn't stop laughing-Wilmer! Leave on the floor now!-She yelled.

Wilmer wasn't stopping. He was also about to piss himself. He reached the bathroom with Demi in his arms and he put her inside the bathtub.

-What are you doing?-Demi asked breathlessly.

-You were having a bath, weren't  you?-He said taking the shower head-Are you ready? Let's start counting down! 3, 2, 1...

-Don't you dare!-Demi said serious.

-Watch me!-He said.

Wilmer opened the bathtub and he started wetting Demi. She was shouting every time the water touched any part of her body.

-You idiot!!!! It's fucking freezing!!!-She yelled-I'm gonna show you how a Lovato ends with a situation like this!

-Oh my God! I'm so scared!-Wilmer joked.

Demi stood up, she quickly took away the shower head from Wilmer's hand and pointed to Wilmer with it.

-Don't you dare!-Wilmer said.

-He who plays with fire, ends up burnt- Demi said with a tough half smile.

-You are a bad girl Miss. Lovato-Wilmer serious.

-I'm sorry Mr. Valderrama-And she opened the tub again and she wetted him.

Wilmer, once he was totally wetted, he took off her clothes and joined her girlfriend.

They kissed each other under the shower's water, taking off their underwear and hugging each other completely naked.

-Make love to me right now-Demi whispered into Wilmer's ear-I beg you.

Samira's POV

I'm alone in an amazing suite dressed with my new pajamas and lying down on this huge bed.

I can't believe how my life is changing so fast. Two days ago I was sleeping into a piece of cardboard in an alley and now, I'm into a rich suite with a young and really caring woman as my mentor and my roommate.

This is amazingly cool. This bed is very comfy and I'm trying to sleep but I can't because I was right. I'm listening to Demi and Wilmer laughing non-stop, saying beautiful things to each other and moaning sweetly. I bet they don't know I'm listening, but I know they are making love.
This suites may be too expensive, but the price of them does not make reference to the quality of their walls. Hahahahaha I'm laughing very hard.