Chapter 16

Normal POV

Demi, Dianna and Madison hugged each other.

-We have missed you a lot, Demi!!-Madison said.

-I've missed you too baby girl!!-She kissed her sister's forehead.

-Well, you'll have to introduce to us your friend-Dianna said looking at Samira.

-Oh yes! This is Samira, she's 17. She is very nice and caring. She will be with me till she's ready to get her family back.

-Hi, nice to meet you-Samira said smiling.

-Hi. Why would you lose your family, honey?-Dianna asked.

-She's not ready to talk about that mom, not yet-Demi replied before Samira could answer.

-Oh...okay. Let's go home! We have to cook dinner for six people today!

The four of them arrived home and Demi showed Samira the house. Specially their room. Then, they prepared their beds and went downstairs to the hall.

-Hey Demz!!!- Dallas shouted.

-Dalls!! How are you!? Oh my God! I missed you lots!-They hugged.

-I'm okay! I was helping grandmom to bring home the food she had bought at the supermarket.

-So how is grandmommie? We are going over tomorrow, right?

-Yeah we are!-Dallas looked at Samira-Oh sorry! I haven't introduced myself to you! I'm Dallas! Demi's older sister- she said getting closer to Samira.

-Hi Dallas, I'm Samira. Nice to meet you! I'm Demi's friend.

-Hello family!-Eddie said when he went into the hall.

-Dad!-Demi kissed him-This is Samira.

-Oh hi! Nice to have you over! Dianna told me that Demi spoke very good about you, you must be nice-Eddie said to Samira.

-Demi is too nice-Samira said smiling.

-Guys! Dinner is ready! Come to the table!!-Dianna shouted from the kitchen.

-Going!!-Demi, Dallas and Eddie shouted back.

Samira's POV

Food was amazingly nice. It was a long time since I didn't eat home food. I was tired to eat fast food to be honest.
We ate salad and chicken thighs with chips. For desert, we ate a chocolate cake which was delicious.

-So, how did you girls met?-Dianna asked while eating her chips.

-Mom, I told you. We met at the Mc Donald's.

-I know! But how? While you were eating a burger?-She kept asking.

-No, I was asking for money and she helped me-I said serious.

-Yeah, that's it-Demi said.

-You know that it could have been dangerous, don't you?-Dianna looked at Demi serious.

-I know but it's not the case. She's nice, isn't she?-Demi replied.

-Yes, but you can't be inviting home people you met 5 minutes ago-Dianna was crearly mad because of me being there.

-Dianna please...-Eddie said trying to stop Demi's mom.

-No Eddie, I don't mind this girl being here but I just want to warn her!!

-Her name is Samira and I'm not a child anymore mom!-Demi yelled at her mom-I know what's right and what's not!!

-Stop yelling! We didn't have a family dinner for months! Can't we have a normal dinner, now?-Eddie said really angry and serious.