Prologue

Demi's POV

Hi, my name is Demetria Devonne Lovato. Yes, you may know me by the girl who gave life to Mitchie Torres in Camp Rock, the girl who left Disney to go to rehab, the girl who dyes her hair crazy colors or the girl who sings "Really Don't Care"... But guess what? I'm just Demi.

I'm a 22 year old girl trying to succeed at the things I love, and who takes care of the people I love, my family, friends, my Lovatics and my lovely and secretly boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama.

Yes again. We're secretly dating. Sometimes I think I didn't have to keep that in secret because I love him so much and he's one of the most important men in my life right now, but it's easier for us to be dating like this because a lot of people dislike our relationship. I still don't understand why my fans and a lot of paparazzi hate on us just because he is 13 years older than me.

What's wrong about being in a relationship with the most caring, sweet and lovely 34 years old man? I can't find any bad side on it.

On the other hand, I know one day I'll have to tell it to my fans because I really want to share my life with him and I can't barely do it If I'm not open about it...

So here we go, this is our life...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just the prologue of the story! Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading!

Should I keep writing?