Chapter 3

Wilmer POV

The other day was amazing. We ordered sushi and ate it while we watched TV. Then, we stayed in her apartment's bed talking and cuddling for hours. Demi was a bit sad because she's going on tour and we won't see each other for a long time because I'm also working a lot. I didn't want to see her sad, so I decided to record a video with her remembering how much we love each other and how much we love to be together in bed, so when she'd go to sleep she could watch it and feel like I'm there with her. After that, I made sweet love to her.

Demi's POV

It's February 9th and the tour is starting today. 8am and I'm packing the last things to go to the airport: Some leather pants, some diamond corsets, medicines, face creams...

I'm so happy because touring is the thing I like to do the most, because I get to see all the beautiful faces that support me during my worst times and my bests and I love to see them smiling and forgetting about their problems and issues for an hour. Just them and me, strangers united by music. But it's the first time I'll be that far away from Wilmer since we're together and It will be hard to deal with a bad day If he is not close to me. Anyway, gotta do this for my lovatics!!!!

Normal POV

At 9am Wilmer arrived at Demi's apartment and drove her to the airport. Her plane was leaving soon so she got her airfare and went to say goodbye to her boyfriend.

—Well baby, have a lot of fun! —Wilmer told her while hugging her.

—Thank you Willy, I'll miss you a lot! —She said hugging him back so tightly.

—I'll miss you too love, but think that we're not that far from each other! We're both in America!! —He laughed— I'll see you very soon. —. He kissed her softly.

—Yeah... —she sighed holding his hand—I love you Wilmer.

—I love you more princess —Wilmer said kissing her forehead and releasing her hand.

Demi started walking into the plane when Wilmer shouted...

—Dem, wait! —He ran behind her— I've got something special for you! —Wilmer shouted looking inside his bag— I've written some letters for you to read during the tour... But you need to read one per night, ok? They have the date written on the envelope... Don't read them disorderly, ok? —He winked at her giving her the letters—. At the end...you may have a surprise... —Wilmer smiled.

—Crap Wilmer! You're the fucking best!! —She shouted.

—That language Missy! —Wilmer joked.

—Okay daddy! —She laughed— Talk to you by FaceTime as soon as I can! —Demi said.

—Yes! Talk to you soon bebé (baby)!! —Wilmer shouted seeing how Demi walked away to the plane— Bye love. —he whispered waving at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for voting and commenting guys and sorry for not uploading in a long time! This chapter is a bit short but better ones will come! Hope you'll keep reading my fanfic because it really means a lot! Stay Strong, love you❤