Chapter 29

Normal POV

It was March 29th and Samira, Demi and her team were already at Nashville for her next-to-last concert of the tour. Samira was tidying her new room into the new suite they got while Demi was talking to Wilmer by phone.

-Hey, don't forget to read today's letter and the last one tomorrow at morning, okay? -He said excitedly and nervously.

-I won't Wilmer! You are more nervous than me for my last concert! What's up with you? -Demi giggled.

-It's just I'm excited to go back home -He states, and adds. -You know, Europe is cool and really beautiful, but home is where I am with you.

-Awww Wilmer, I appreciate that! But please, stop being so cheesy! -Demi jokes.

-You know you love to hear me say those things to you... -He says teasing Demi. -Don't be so sassy, love.

-I'm sorry pretty boy, that's not possible for Demetria Devonne. I was born this way.

-Yeah, I forgot that. -Wilmer says going along with her. -Well, see you very soon!

-Yeah! There I will wait for you in three days at the airplane while you cry as a baby seeing finally the love of your life -Demi teases him again.

-Oh my, I'm so done with your insolence today -He says while laughing. -I'm going to have a sleep! Love you!

-Yep, sleep my baby! -She laughs. -Besitos!!

Demi hangs up the phone and goes to find Samira.

-What are you doing? -She asks while seeing Samira put her clothes into her room's closet.

-I'm tidying my clothes, don't you see it? -She replies with air of superiority.

-Hey, you're becoming a bit me. I have to remember you that the one with the title of Sassy here it's me. -Demi jokes.

-I know, I heard you remember it to your boyfriend some minutes ago. -Samira tells Demi chuckling.

-Well, anyway! Don't do that! We're leaving tomorrow! -Demi says happily. -Come to the kitchen! We'll have a lot of things to do! We'll eat first, and we will announce the winners for tomorrow after that! YOUR SISTER IS GOING TO FREAK OUT IN SOME MINUTESSS!

Samira's POV

We have meat and chips for lunch and then we drink a coffee for desert. We are announcing the winners very soon and I'm really nervous.

-Well, the winners are ready! I'm about to tweet their names! -Demi says excitedly.

-Come on press the button!!!! -I encourage her.

Demi sends the tweet and she starts to receive millions of RTs and replies into the tweet, between all of them, there was one from the real winner:

"@DDemDemi: OMG DEMI I?M CRYING I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M MEETING YOU TOMORROW OMG OMG I'M LEAVING TO INDIANA IN LESS THAN 24H! THX FOR MAKIN IT POSSIBLE @DDLOVATO! UHCLDFKJGDYUSIH"

Demi RTs the tweet and we wait patiently to my sister's happy tweet, but it does not arrive. But when I'm about to complain about it to Demi, I get a DM.

-Oh my God! -I shout seeing it is my sister.

-Fuck, Samira! You scared the shit out of me!!! -Demi shouts back startled. -What's wrong?

-MY SISTER DMed me!!!! -I say while I open the message.

"JADE!!!!!!!!! I WOOOON! I FUCKING WON! OMG I'M TRAVELLING WITH MY MOM TO INDIANA TO SEE DEMI TOMORROW MORNING AAAAAAAAAAAF HEELL YEAHH! THANKS FOR CONVINCING ME TO TAKE PART OMG! I'M CRYING!!!", I read. God she is so happy I feel my tears coming out again.

"I KNOW HARMONY!! I JUST READ IT ON TWITTER!!! OH SHIT! I'M SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU DESERVED THAT TIXXX!!", I reply to her message.

"THANK YOU!!! THIS WAS REALLY MY LAST CHANCE! THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE!"

"Yeah! And you know what? I'M ALSO GOING!!! MY BDAY IS JUST IN SOME DAYS AND MY PARENTS GIFTED ME SOME TIX! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!!!", I lie to her. She can't imagine what it's waiting for her in the concert. Tomorrow will be a dream day for a lot of people, and I'm so so happy.

"Oh, my Goooood! Seriouslyyy?!! Omg!! We need to meet yeaah!!! See you tomorrow theen!!!! I'm going to packk!!!", I receive.

"Can't wait until then! See you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", I reply and I shout in joy.

Demi's POV

We already have everything prepared for tomorrow, which I think it will be a day to remember for Samira and her family. I am so excited and happy for them, and I can't believe there are just two concerts left of The Neon Lights Tour. It has been one of the bests tours so far, and I have to admit it wouldn't have been the same without the girl sitting down next to me on the sofa. Samira is watching the TV while she is trying to take a nap to be rested for my concert of tonight. I should do the same, but instead, I decide to read the also next-to-last Wilmer's letter.

Letter number 30:

"2013 was so far an amazing year for us. We shared a lot of important moments together, moments we will never forget, and with the ones we learnt how much we need each other in our lives: Your fourth album DEMI, your success being the youngest judge on The X Factor, when I got the role to be Carlos Madrigal in "From Dusk Till Dawn", your four awards at the Teen Choice Awards, and sadly the death of your dad in June 2013.

Only we do know how much we have supported each other all these years, and how happily we celebrated our victories and cried our griefs. I remember your cracking voice in that midnight call when you told me your dad had passed away. I remember hanging up the phone, putting on my shoes and taking the car at 1am, into my pajamas, to go to your house and support you. I hugged you the whole night while you cried and vented yourself talking about him. But I also remember how you kissed me the day I told you I got the role of Carlos, when I surprised you with the Riviera Maya's trip, or when you came for the first time to Venezuela to meet my family.

You may be feeling like this letters are coming to an end, and it's true. I hope my letters could sum up our story, and that you enjoyed remembering our journey. I just want to tell you that even a lot of people told me to give up on you, to let you go, I never ever regretted waiting for you, and of course, I never regretted believing in you, and thanks to that, we are here today. I love you so much and I hope you feel the same happiness I feel when I think of our beautiful, bright and long future together.

Thanks for reading all this, and don't forget to read the last letter tomorrow morning so you can get your surprise! Te amo!"

I fold the letter and I sigh, Wilmer is amazing. I can't wait to get my surprise, which I don't have any idea of what it can be. I put the letter on the small table next to the sofa, I lie down next to Samira and I fall asleep.

When I wake up I see it's 6pm and I start to shout. WE ARE LATE.

-SAMIRA OH MY FUCKING GOD! THE CONCERT IT'S IN AN HOUR! WHY THE HELL NOBODY CAME TO WAKE US UP!!!

In some minutes, Max runs into our suite telling us we need to hurry up. Looks like we are not the only ones that had slept like a log.

The concert is very touching because we all know the tour's ending; but I came back to the suite feeling great, knowing I made my fans smile and have fun tonight.

Samira and I have a shower, and we prepare some hamburgers for dinner. After that, we sat on the sofa again, and we argue about what to watch: Movies or crime shows?

Even though I'm dying to watch one of my favorite crime shows, I let Samira choose a movie, because this is our last night together, and I want it to be cool. I'm gonna miss being on tour, but I'm sure spending time with Samira will be the thing I will miss the most.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry for not uploading last week! I hope you liked this chapter! If so, give feedback or just comment your opinion! 

THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!

Btw! Can't believe my fic got 10k reads!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love you, stay strong❤