Chapter 2

Normal POV

Everyone was already sitting at the meeting chairs. Michael, who was the director of Hollywood Records, was the person who decided Demi's tours, CD's, singles... and he was already talking about the tour.

—The tour will start in Vancouver and end up in Indianapolis. From February 9th to March 30th —Said Michael writing what he was saying into a blackboard.

—Am I only touring the US? —Demi asked.

—No, you'll be touring South America too, but we still have to set up the dates... —Michael replied.

—And... when am I going on a world tour? —Demi's face turned serious—. I receive millions of tweets from my fans around the world asking me to tour their countries and... I think it's time... —she said quietly.

—Mrs. Lovato, we are the ones who manage this so we know the correct time to do a world tour. Your time will arrive, ok? —Michael replied annoyed.

Demi nodded and looked down to the floor.

—Okay, let's keep talking! -He turned around. —You'll have three special guests... —Michael wrote it on the blackboard.

—Oh! Who are they!? —Demi asked excitedly.

—Demetria! Let me finish up and you'll know! —Michael seemed angry. —. You're very impatient!

—Yes... Sorry Michael —Demi said, trying not to laugh.

—You'll be touring with 5H, Little Mix and Cher Lloyd.

—Wow! That's so cool! —Michael looked at her—. Sorry again! —. Demi giggled.

—Well, that's all. Thanks for coming!

At that moment Demi's phone started buzzing.

—Hi Willy! —. Demi picked up the phone.

—Hi preciosa! Are you able to have lunch with me? —he said lovingly.

—Um... I don't think I want your company... Sorry man... —she said trying to sound serious.

—Oh Demetria! Stop being so sassy! —Wilmer laughed.

—hahahaha you know I'd love to have lunch with you, my princeso!

—hahahhahahahahahahahaha —. He couldn't even breathe.

—Why are you laughing your ass off Mr. Valderrama? —Demi said, turning serious.

—It's "Principe" nena! "Princeso" doesn't exist! —. Wilmer kept laughing.

—Oh! Okay! But I'll call you the way I want my princeso! —. She continued making him laugh even more.

—Okay! I'll pick you up at Hollywood Records in 10 minutes! Is that ok? —he said, taking air.

—Okay! See you in 10 mins my bello princeso! Te amo mucho! —Demi told him trying to stop herself from laughing.

—hahahaha keep going that way, preciosa! You're learning fast! Bye!

—Bye love! —. Demi laughed and she hung up the phone.

Demi stood up to take her bag when Michael stopped her.

—Demi, come here!

—Yes? —. She approached to him.

—I need to talk to you about someone... —he said seriously—who's Wilmer Valderrama?

—Why? —. She didn't know what to answer.

—is he your boyfriend? I was here while you talked and it looks like he is... —. Michael seemed annoyed again.

—And what's the problem? —Demi asked as serious as him.

—Just I want you to remember that you're about to start a tour... Do your fans like him? —. He cleared his throat—No, they don't. Do you get it?

—No, sorry. —Demi said, getting angry.

—Look. It's easy to understand. We need to make sure you'll sell out all your tickets and we won't get it if your fans are annoyed with you because you're in a relationship with a man they dislike.

—Do you mean I can't even hang out with him? —Demi asked freaking out.

—No. I mean you need to try not to be seen with him... even less hugging or kissing each other!

—But that's crazy! This is my private life! —She was really angry.

—I know Demi, but sometimes you have to sacrifice some things for your work...

—Yes! Some things! Not the man I love! —She yelled at him.

—Chill out you girl! I've told you what you should do! Now you are an adult! You can do whatever you want! Just know that you'll have to deal with your acts and decisions! —He yelled her back.

Demi took her bag finally, closed the door with a slam and left the room. Wilmer was already waiting for her and she got into his car.

—Hi love —he kissed her.

—Hi.

—What's wrong Demi? ...I know you... Something happened, right? —He told her moving her hair into her ears.

—Stupid Michael! —She shouted—. He told me we didn't have to let anyone see or know about us because my fans don't like us and I won't sell out arenas like they expect me to do... —She sighed.

Wilmer's face turned annoyed.

—Demi! Your fans may not like me, but they really love you and they won't stop buying tickets to see you just because we're a couple! —Wilmer said really convinced.

—I know... but he said it so seriously...

—I know... but it's our life, not his.

—Yeah... —Demi looked down to her hands.

—Anyway, we can eat at home if you are more comfortable! What about ordering sushi? —Wilmer smiled at her.

—That sounds amazing babe. —Demi kissed him—. Let's go princeso!

—Omg Demi! Don't start again! —Wilmer started laughing crazily and restarted the car to go home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for voting and commenting guys! Hope you'll keep reading my fanfic and voting for it because that really means a lot! Stay Strong, love you❤

P.S: Special thanks to my friend Fabi for helping me with some ideas! Love her :)