Chapter 28

Demi's POV

"Deeeeeemi! What the hell are you doing?", I heard Samira shout from the kitchen.

Oh my god! I told Samira we were going to have dinner right after I had the shower and I have totally forgotten it while I read Wilmer's letter!

I fast get out of the bath, put a towel into my wet hair and I start to dry my body.

-I'm going Samira!!! –I shout. –I'm already getting out!

-It's been almost an hour!!! I'M FUCKING STARVING!!!!! –She yells back.

I dress my clothes and I dry my hair as fast as I can.

-Keep calm lioness! I'm here, I'm here!! –I joke getting closer to her.

-Can I know what the fuck have you been doing all this time? –She asks, apparently angry.

-I've been reading a letter... -I chuckle.

-Oh God! –She rolls her eyes. –Can we have breakfast already?

-Yesssss!!! –I answer, happily.

I put both of the hot chocolate cups in the microwave and I sat next to Samira into the kitchen's little table.

-Plug the computer's wire to the socket, please. –I ask while giving it to Samira. –It's about to switch off and we need it to start our plan... -I half smile evilly.

Samira plugs the wire and I stand up to take the chocolate and the pastries.

-Have a wonderful breakfast! –I shout excitedly.

We have breakfast while creating a Lovatic account, which is really surreal for me, but we need it to talk to Harmony, Samira's sister.

-What name can we give to our username? –Samira asks me while I took a sip of my hot chocolate.

-I don't know... Maybe @DemiIsTheBestILoveHerCauseSheIsAwesomeOhYeah –I reply, and I take one of the pastries I bought.

Samira looks at me unbelievably.

-You're kidding me, aren't you? –She says arching an eyebrow.

-What do you think? –I laugh.

Samira rolls her eyes once again

-What about @JadeDemiLovatic? –She suggests.

-Our name is Jade? –I ask giggly.

-It's just a suggestion, Demi –Samira replies tired of my childish behavior.

-No, it's okay! –I say trying to sound a bit serious. –That username is perfect!

It takes us 10 minutes to create the new account. As soon as it is created, we search a pic of me and we put it as the icon. Then we write the biography and we start to follow some Lovatics, among all those, Harmony.

Now, Samira is trying to prepare the conversation she is going to have with her sister by twitter, and at the same time, I am typing the tweet in which I am going to announce the contest.

When I share the news on twitter, my Lovatics go crazy!

"OMG I NEED THOSE TICKETS!!!!"

"I'M FUCKIN' DYING! PLANE TICKETS AND FREE STAY IN A HOTEL?! I'M TAKING PART ASAAAAP!!"

"OH MY GOD PLEASE DEMI I HAVE TO WIN!"

"OKLJHGFVBÑODIFBHÑSDFBHODBHODFU THIS IS AWESOME THANKS DEMI!!!!"

-First step took! –I shout with joy.

-Great! –Samira shouts back. –I'm already DMing my sister!!!!