Epilogue

Demi's POV

The show is over, the lights went off and the arena got empty. We didn't take a hotel suite today because we were all going back to our homes, but I had the Meet & Greats after the concert, and it got late for us to book plane tickets, so... Guess what we decided?

I was going to miss Samira so much tonight, and I wanted to meet her family, so we asked if we could sleep here in the arena. So, here we are all laid down in sleeping bags, playing guitar and singing along.

I'm so happy I think I didn't know this kind of maximum happiness existed. This tour has been amazing, my best tour so far. A lot of unexpected things happened, but yet so perfects. For example, I got to meet the incredible, brave and amazing friend, Samira; and also, I have to admit becoming the wife of Mr. Valderrama wasn't one of my plans neither hahahaha.

I can't believe Wilmer did all this for me. I never imagined he could write 31 letters, remembering our story, just to ask me to marry him. He is so romantic, and I can't wait to "spend every second of my life" with him, as he said.

I look around and all I see is people smiling, looking at each other and joking around. We all are happy, united, and enjoying the moment. I don't know if this maximum happiness like I have called it before will last a lifelong. I don't think so, so I guess all we can do is enjoy every laugh, smile, gaze, and moments we spend with the people we love. At the end of the day, enjoying the right moments are the real keys to happiness.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!

I'm so emotional!! I can't believe I did it! I never thought I'd be capable to finish a story. My first story! Whoa! I'm so happy and thankful to have had people reading this fanfic and voting, commenting and supporting me! This is crazy, and it means the whole world to me. I hope I can keep writing different stories and I hope I can improve my writing a little bit every day! 

Seriously, thank you so much for everything guys!
I love you so much! Stay strong!❤️‍💋‍