Chapter 5

Wilmer's POV

I'm very tired. I've been working all night long since I left Demi at the airport. We' have been recording some scenes and then we've had breakfast on set because today was Eiza's birthday, my mate at the series, and she had brought some cupcakes. After that, I took my car and drove some of them, my mates, to their homes. Now, I'm finally home, but tired and so alone...

Demi's POV

I'm entering the drafting of the interview I have this morning, this time here in San José. We've caught an early plane this morning and we've arrived here by 8am. I'm constantly looking at myself in the little mirror I have in my purse because I can feel how people look at me as If I had something strange stuck in my face. But nothing, I don't see anything.

I keep walking and I see the show presenter who seems really nice. He greets me and asks if I'm ready. "I am" I answer.

The interview starts and it's a funny interview till it turns into a typical stressful one when they start asking personal questions...

Normal POV

—Now tell us Demi... Who is the guy who has your love right now?

Demi looked at him with an "I hate you" face and answered:

—No answers for that. —. She fake laughed.

—But you better tell us because we have some photos... —. He winked at Demi who was freaking out.

—Oh my god you're scaring me! Which kind of photos? —Demi tried not to seem worried.

—Some of you and a mysterious man who seems to be Wilmer Valderrama hugging each other in the airport... —He said excitedly.

Demi got astonished.

—He is a great person, but I'm not here to talk about my personal life, you know —she answered angrily.

—Oh! So it's not your boyfriend... A lot of people think that you're a couple... You share so much love by twitter... —He said, patting on her back—anyway, thank goodness he's not your boyfriend because we've just received some photos of him with another girl....

—What? —Demi replied, seriously.

—hahahaha you should look at them... Okay, hope you have a great show here in San José and have fun on your tour! We say goodbye to the show with Demi Lovato! Bye everybody!

—Sorry Demi for having to make you those questions... You know it's our work... —the presenter said.

—Yeah...don't worry...

Normal POV

Demi was very concerned about everyone finding out about their relationship because she had been warned before by Michael her manager, but at the same time, she was also really concerned because of those photos of Wilmer and another girl. She believed in Wilmer but... Who was that girl?

When she got in the car ready to go to the arena to start rehearsing for the concert that night, Max realized that they didn't have enough gasoline and they had to stop at a gas station.

—Do you want something to eat? —Max asked Demi while he was getting off the car.

—No thanks! I'll go myself. I need to buy some things —she replied to him and then she headed inside the filling station.

Demi took a box of tampons and some sweets and she went to the cashier.

—Oh... Oh my god! Hi! —She said to Demi —I... I have a daughter who is a big fan of you... Could I get a pic? I'd love to send it to her! —She asked timidly.