Chapter 14

Demi's POV

I woke up to the alarm of my phone at 4am. Fuck, I had fallen asleep reading the letter.

-Wilmer, wake up honey-I mumbled-Time to get up-I took a deep breath and said-You're leaving.

Wilmer yawned and turned back to me.

-Buenos días, preciosa (Good morning, gorgeous)-He smiled looking me into my eyes.

-I don't want you to leave-I said getting closer to him.

-I'll be back sooner than you think, beautiful girl-He gave me a soft kiss-And I don't know if you remember but, you have a surprise after you finish reading my letters...

-Yeah! I know! I keep reading them but I don't fucking get to know what the surprise is! - I told him turning my face serious.

-Missy, that language!!-Wilmer told me hitting my nose with his finger lovingly-And how will you know a surprise? If you get to know it, it won't be a surprise anymore!!-He said to me.

-I know! Just give me a hint!-I begged.

-Okay. I think It will make you too happy and emotional...I hope so!-He laughed.

-Oh my God, Wilmer!!! I know what the surprise is!-I said surprising Wilmer-YOU ARE PREGNANT! We are becoming parents!-I shouted.

Wilmer burst out laughing and I soon joined him.

-How the fuck I'm going to be pregnant?-Wilmer said between guffaws.

-That language, sir!-I joked again.

-Hell! You make me curse!-He smiled to me-Demi, we should talk quietly. We are on a hotel room and its 4am.

-Fuck! I forgot it!-I whispered.

Wilmer got up and started to get dressed to go to the airport.

He soon was at my suite's door with his bags ready to leave.

-I'll be back soon, amor mio (My love)-Wilmer said taking my head on his hands.

-Be safe baby-We kissed-And call me whenever you have a min!

-I'll do it! Te amo princesa (I love you princess)-He said and left.

Then, I decided to go back to bed so I could sleep a little.

Normal POV

It was 10am. The light of the day was already illuminating Demi's suite. Her room's door opened and she saw a young girl coming.

-Good morning, Demi-Samira said-I hope I don't disturb you, but I think it's time to wake up.

Demi hung her head and looked at what Samira was bringing with her.

-What is that?-A sleepy Demi asked.

-I imagined you would be a bit sad because of Wilmer leaving so...I thought It was a great idea to bring you breakfast-She smiled.

She was carrying two bags from Starbucks.

-This is mocha coffee, for you. And I also brought you a chocolate muffin-She said handing the bag to Demi- And this is for me, a capuchin and a vanilla muffin.

-Thank you so much, Samira! But, where did you get the money?

-Hey! I'm a thrifty now!-Samira smirked-I still had money from when we met.

-You shouldn't be spending it on me-Demi said.

-This is the minimum I can do to thank you for what you are doing for me.

-Well, thank you-

-I wanted to tell you...-Samira started to say after she swallowed a piece of her muffin-I think I'm ready to start my therapy. I'm ready to get clean.

-I knew you could! Yeyy! I'm really happy for you! I'm gonna call my therapist! I'm sure she will help you happily!-Demi said excitedly.

-Thank you! I can't believe this is happening to me. This is so good for me-She sighed.

-Hey, good things happen to good people. You deserve this chance!

-Yeah! And I'm ready to take it!

-That's the mood!-Demi shouted-Now, changing the subject, I have to tell you my next concert is in Grand Praire, Texas. It is close to Dallas, so I thought we could stay at my family's. What do you think?-Demi said drinking her coffee.

Samira got shocked listening to Demi.

-If it's not ok with you we don't have to go...-Demi said looking at Samira's pale face.

-No, no, of course I want. I just...Will they like me there?-She said sadly.

-Why wouldn't they? Look at you! You are adorable Samira! Wilmer liked you ever since the first time you talked at the restaurant! You are a good person. I just have to tell them and they will be glad to have you there.

-And how much people will there be?

-My grandparents, my uncle and aunt, my cousins and my parents and sisters, who will also be visiting them.

-Wow! A whole family!-Samira laughed-But I'll go! I'm sure we will have fun! Your family is known to be very funny!

-Hey! You know too much about me...Were you a Lovatic or?-Demi smirked.

-No, I promise I wasn't- Samira laughed again-But that doesn't mean someone near me wasn't.

-Oh, oh I get it! I will have to investigate that!-She smiled-So we are flying to Texas! Aren't we?-Demi said getting out of the bed excitedly.

-WE ARE!-Samira shouted.

-YEY!-Demi shouted back-Let's get our bags packed! MY HOMETOWN AWAITS!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

This is finally the chapter I was supposed to upload today! Enjoy it!

Give feedback, comment suggestions or just your opinion!

Hope you're doing okay! Love you, stay trong❤