Chapter 15

Demi's POV

After Samira and I decided to go to my family's home in Dallas, I packed all my things and I informed it to Max. Later, while Samira was still tiding her part of the room, I called my mom.

-Hi mommy!-I said right after I listened to my mom's beautiful voice.

-Hi honey! How are you doing?-She asked sweetly.

-I'm okay! How are you guys?-I replied.

-We are okay! We are on a break. We arrived to Dallas yesterday so we are just tiding the house. Tomorrow we'll go to see the family! Are you coming?

-Yes! That's why I called!-I explained-I'm going to take the plane in some hours. We'll be arriving at 5pm more or less.

-Okay! We'll go to pick you up!-mom stopped talking for a moment-Wait, "We"? Is Wilmer coming? Isn't he in Europe?

-Yes, yes, mom. Wilmer is in Europe.-She didn't let me finish and she kept asking.

-So who's coming with you?

-Mom, can you let me talk so I can explain?-I laughed and she stopped.

-I'm bringing a friend. A girl I met on tour. I'm helping her to get clean. It's a long story, so I'll tell you when we arrive.

-A girl you met on tour? How old is she? Is she a fan?

-She's 17 and no, she's not a fan-I clarified-It's a girl I met one night at the Mc Donald's. She was into drugs and I'm helping her to get clean-I stopped talking a little but I started over before she could say anything-I know it sounds crazy mom, but trust me, she's a great person.

-I don't know what to say, honey-my mom said-I don't know what dad and your sisters will think about it...but I guess we will have to trust you.

-Thank you mom!!-I said excited-I can't wait for you to meet her! Please, tell it to grandparents and aunt and uncle so she won't have to be explaining all the time.

-Don't worry, I'll do. See you later baby, be safe-Mom told me before she hung up.

-Thanks mom, I love you. Bye.

-Bye honey.

Normal POV

-Samira, are you ready?-Demi shouted while she took her bags-Max has already booked our plane tickets and I have already talked with my mom. We are leaving!

-I'm going!-Samira said appearing from the bath with a bag that Demi gave her to carry the clothes she bought to her-I'm ready!!

-Let's go, Max is waiting for us at the car.

Both of them gave the suites' keys back to the receptionist and got into the car to go to the airplane.

-Are you okay?-Demi asked looking at Samira-You are not scared of planes...are you?

-Well, I have to admit this is the first time I take a plane...but that's not what concerns me...-Samira said.

-So what is it?-Demi kept asking.

-It's that I'm afraid of what people will think about me... I mean your family and your fans. What If the airplane is full of your Lovatics? What if it's full of paparazzis?

-Hey, Samira, don't think about what people will think because I don't care about it, so you shouldn't neither. My Lovatics won't say anything, my family will love you and papparazzis won't show your face anywhere 'cause you are not an adult yet. Come on!! Don't worry and enjoy the travel!!-Demi explained comforting her.