Chapter 24

Normal POV

After receiving the amazing news of Eddie being out of danger, Dianna stayed at the hospital for the night, and Dallas, Maddie, Samira and Demi went back to Demi's hotel. Their home wasn't safe until the police would catch the robbers.

Madison and Dallas were sleeping in the room next to Demi's and Samira's. It was all in silent when Demi's phone started buzzing.

-Demi! Is it everything ok? ¿Como está Eddie? (How's Eddie?)-Wilmer asked concerned.

-Amor! I was going to call you now! We have just arrived to the hotel. Mom is with dad at the hospital. His heart is working again!!!

-¡Oh dios mio! That's amazing! I was so scared!-Wilmer shouted in relief.

-But he is still in comma Wilmer...and they don't know when he will wake up...maybe in days, or months...-Demi added.

-Hey Dem! Give him the time he needs! He will make it through! We know it!

-Yeah!-Demi smiled to the telephone- How are you!?

-I'm good! I'm in Bilbao now! This city is very very beautiful and the people are very friendly! The food is also amazing! You need to see this! I'm in love!!

-hahahaha yeah, the JoBros liked it too when they went there in 2009!-Demi laughed.

-Well, they were so right!-He laughed too.

-Wilmer!-Demi said happily-WE ARE REUNITING NEXT WEEEEEEK!! HAVE YOU REALIZED? THE TOUR IS ENDING!

-Hahahaha I know!! I can't wait to see you my vida (my life)!

-I'll go to pick you up to the airport and I'm going to kiss you until you can't breathe!-Demi joked.

-Okay! Thank you for warning me! I'm going to bring an oxygen cylinder with me now!-Wilmer joked.

-Hahahahahahahahaha you better bring it!

-Don't laugh too much and make sure you bring one for you as well...-He said smiling.

-Done deal, baby!-She said between guffaws-I'm leaving you now Mr. Oxygen cylinder, I gotta go to sleep!

-hahahahaha okay preciosa mia (my gorgeous), sleep tight! See you very very soon! Te amo mucho!

-Te amo más! Bye!-Demi said goodbye to Wilmer and she went to sleep.

The next day she had a show in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Demi was nervous and concerned because she knew her dad was still in comma, but she didn't want to let her Lovatics down, so she went on the stage.

She was about to sing nightingale and she remembered her dad:

-This is something personal...and maybe I shouldn't tell you guys, but I feel the need to do it...-Demi said while the crowd shouted beautiful things to her- My dad is at hospital. He is in comma because of a blow in the head.

-Stay strong Demi!!!!-The Lovatics chanted.

-Thank you guys!! You're awesome. I just wanted to ask you to pray for him. Pray for Eddie, please. This song is for him.

Demi started to sing:

"[...] I don't know what I'd do without you,
your words are like a whisper, come through?
As long as you're with me here tonight, I'm good

Can you be my Nightingale?

Feel so close I know you're there
Oh, oh, oh Nightingale; sing to me, I know you're there.

'Cause baby you're my sanity,

You bring me peace, sing me to sleep
Say you'll be my Nightingale"

When the concert ended, Demi invited Samira to have dinner into a pizzeria. They asked for two pizzas and two soft-drinks and they ate while they talked.

-Demi...these are being the best days of my life, I'm learning a lot thanks to you. My confidence is growing fast next to you and...I'm ready to tell you my whole story- Samira said to Demi.

-I'm ready to listen- Demi smiled.

-Look...You know everything, you know my parents didn't have a lot of money because I was into drugs and I used to take their money. Well, you know my sister is a big Lovatic...her dream was always to go to one of your shows, but my parents couldn't afford those tickets. One day, after saving money for a long time, my parents bought two tickets for Harmony's 14th birthday. She was very happy. I had never seen her happier- Samira said clearly in pain.

-Keep calm Sam, take your time- Demi said trying to comfort her.

-No, it's time to let it go- Samira replied confidently- One day my boyfriend and I wanted money, we were too desperated and my parents had their money hidden and they wouldn't give it to me...So I felt like I didn't have a better choice, and I took her concert tickets...and...- She started to sob- I sold them to get money so I could get more drugs.

-Oh my God...Samira...- Demi said surprised.

-Yeah! That's why I always tell you I'm a horrible person...I'm a horrible sister...I'm a mess.

-Hey Samira! I'm not going to tell you it wasn't a horrible mistake, 'cause it was, but you know, the first step to correct a mistake is to admit it was wrong. Then, there's no mistake that can't be fixed...- She encouraged Samira.

-I'm not really sure this can be fixed...- Samira whispered.

-I'm sure it can! And I know how to!!!- Demi said with a half smile while she took a bite of her pizza.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I hope you liked this chapter, and I'm sorry It took so long for me to be able to upload!

This story is coming to its end!! There are few chapters left!

Give feedback, comment suggestions or just your opinion!

Hope you're doing okay! Love you, stay trong❤