Chapter 18

Normal POV

-Samira, please, keep calm and tell us what happened-Demi kept asking while taking Samira's hands.

Samira made an effort to stop sobbing and then, she started to talk.

-I was watching TV when I listened to someone's steps-She said and broke up crying again.

-It's okay, come on. Keep telling us sweetie-Demi said stroking her hair and trying to stay calm too.

-I started calling you guys because I thought you were already home, but no one answered-She wiped her tears-Suddenly a man dressed all black put his hand on my mouth and asked me for money...

-Come on, Demi!-Dianna said recovering from her dizziness.

-Mom, let her finish-Demi replied to her mom.

-I told him this wasn't my home so that I didn't know where the money was. He said he didn't believe me and I insisted. So he then said that they were going to take everything that had a high value but that they were probably going to come back because they wanted money. That's when I saw another two men like him-Samira started to sob again.

-Okay hun, don't worry. It's over, we are here.-Demi whispered hugging Samira.

-How can you believe that story?-Dianna shouted-It's clearly something she has invented! How can you believe someone entered home to steal to us when there's someone home you met days ago and could have done it herself?

-Dianna, please! Don't say that!-Eddie said ashamed of what her wife was thinking.

-Mom! This is serious! We have to call to the police!-Madison said really scared.

-Eddie!!-Dianna yelled ignoring what her little daughter had said-I'm tired of you defending that girl you have also met yesterday! Stop it right now! She might have stolen everything!

-Mom! I can't believe you are acting this way!-Dallas Demi's older sister said.

-I didn't steal anything! I promise!-Samira cried.

-Why wouldn't she take the high value things to sell them later!! It makes sense!-Dianna kept complaining.

-The fact that I did something like that once, doesn't mean I would do it again!-Samira shouted.

-What? You did it once?-Demi said looking to Samira petrified.

-I told you! She did it! She is culpable!-Dianna pointed at Samira- I want that girl out of my home!!-She yelled angrily.

Everyone looked at Dianna not believing what she was saying.

-Are you serious?-Demi astonished.

-Yes-Dianna answered.

No one talked for some minutes. They were trying to assimilate everything that had just happened.

-Samira, go upstairs and pack your things. We are leaving in minutes-Demi said to Samira.

-I said I wanted her out Demetria, not you-Dianna told her daughter.

-I can't let her alone, and you know that.

Samira went downstairs with her bags and Demi's ones.

-I'm done-Samira said looking at the floor-I can go on my own, Demi, I'll be okay. Seriously.-She whispered to Demi.

-Don't even go there. I'm not leaving you-She replied.

-I'm sorry-Eddie said kissing her cheek.

-Don't worry, dad-Demi half smiled.

-Don't leave-Madison begged her sister.

-I'm sorry baby girl-She kissed her forehead-See you soon.

-I love you little sis-Dallas hugged her.

-I love you, Dalls- She then looked at her mom-I'm sorry this family reunion is ending up like this...I hope to see you again soon, so we can settle things-Demi opened the door-See you when you open your eyes, mom.

And Demi and Samira left home.

---------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm sorry I didn't upload last week and I'm sorry for his being so short. Anyway, I hope you liked it.

Give feedback, comment suggestions or just your opinion!

Hope you're doing okay! Love you, stay trong❤