Chapter 19

Demi and Samira were already at the hotel's bed they booked right after Dianna made them leave home.

It was 3am in the morning and neither Samira nor Demi could sleep, but Samira was pretending that she was asleep not to worry Demi.

So, Demi was anguished moving from one part of the bed to the other, thinking about when did her mom stopped trusting her.

She was sure Samira didn't have anything to do with the burglary. She finally got up and and she sat on the edge of the bed looking to the big moon through the window. Then she dialed Wilmer's phone number.

-Demi?-Wilmer picked up.

-Hi baby-Demi replied in a sad tone.

-What are you doing awake so late? Isn't there 3am?

-Yes, I can't sleep. I needed to hear your voice.

-Amor, te conozco (love, I know you). What's wrong? I can feel your pain through your worried voice-He said to Demi.

-Something horrible happened-Demi said and broke up crying.

In that moment, Samira had the impusle of getting up and going to confort Demi, but she decided not to bother them, not again.

-Demi, me estas asustando (You are scaring me). Are you all okay?-Wilmer asked very worried-What happened?

-Samira and I were at my parents' home, we are in Dallas, you know that.-Demi started to explain.

-Yes, you told me that.

-Well, they were all coming to my concert but after having lunch Samira fell ill, so she had to stay home while we went to my show. When we went back home, everything was in a mess and Samira was at the hall's corner crying inconsolably. She told us three masked men got into the house and that they stole to us.We all believed her. Why would she do that? Why would she lie? But, no. Mom didn't believe her and she chased her out of home. So I left with her.

-God, that's very dangerous! Did you call the police?! Oh my God, your mom is really a stubborn!-Wilmer said freaking out.

-I know! And no, she didn't believe her, so she didn't want anyone to call.

-Oh dios mio (oh my god)!! That's terrible! I hope she changes her mind soon! I'm sorry baby.

-It's okay. I already feel better. Yes, I hope she changes her mind, 'cause it won't be me who calls her to apologize-Demi said angry.

-Demi, you have the right to be angry, but don't be too strict. Remember, people make mistakes-Wilmer told her girlfriend.

-Yes, I know. That's why I'll wait for her call.

-Okay, let's go to sleep now. It's late, tomorrow you'll see things different than you see them tonight.

-But I'm going to read your letter before. I can't wait for you to come back from Europe to get my surprise!!-She said excited-How is everything going in Europe?

-hahahaha keep reading and you'll find out! We are okay! This is very very beautiful! We have to come on vacations here together! You will fall in love with all these beautiful cities in here! But I have to hung up, we are about to take a plane!-Wilmer happily-Te amo mucho, preciosa (very beautiful).

-Awe okay baby! I'd love to travel Europe next to you! Have a lot of fun! Te amo mucho más (I love you much more)!

-Buenas noches (goodnight), mi tesoro (my treasure).

They hung up and Demi picked the eight letter to read it before she fell asleep.

Letter number 8