Chapter 6

Demi's POV

It's 2:30 am and I'm still awake lying down on my bed with my mobile phone on my stomach still waiting for Wilmer to call me.

I haven't lunched and I haven't eaten nothing for dinner neither, but just because I'm so nervous and concerned that I can't taste anything. Thankfully, I have a day off tomorrow because my next concert is in two days in Anaheim. I'm too tired but I can't close my eyes till I get a call of this man!

Normal POV

Demi's phone starts buzzing. She gets up off her bed fast and picks up the phone.

—What the fuck!? —Demi shouted at the phone.

—Hey Dem! It's me! Mad! —Demi's little sister was on the other side of the phone.

—Omg baby girl!! I'm missing you a lot! —Demi's mood changed as soon as she listened to her sister's voice—. What are you doing awake so late? It's 2:30 am!!!

—Nothing, I've just been studying for my History exam till now and when I was going to bed, I saw that you had been online on Whatsapp 2 mins ago, so I supposed you were awake and I decided to call you because I'm also missing you.

—Awww... I want to squeeze your little cheeks Madison —Demi said giggling.

—And why did you pick up the phone so angry?

—Oh... It's just that I'm waiting for a call...

—But from whom? Is everything ok?

—Nah... Nothing...

—It's Wilmer, right? Those photos...

—How did you know? —Demi looked down to the floor.

—Well, basically because those photos are all around twitter and magazines... also because I'm your sister and I know you too well... —Madison said firmly.

—Yeah... you really know me... It's just that I'm waiting for him to call me since this morning... Anyways, how are mom, dad and Dalls?

—They are all ok! Already missing you too! —They both laughed.

Suddenly Demi's phone begins to communicate.

—Mad! I gotta hang up ok? He's calling! —Demi said to her sister.

—Okay Dem! Talk to you soon! I love you!

—I love you baby girl! —She hung up and picked up again.

—¡Hola amor! (Hi love!) —Wilmer said happily.

—¿Hola amor? ¡¿HOLA AMOR?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WILMER? WHAT FUCKING CRAP ARE THOSE PHOTOS? YOU BETTER EXPLAIN ME RIGHT NOW BEFORE I PUNCH YOU...! —Demi yelled to Wilmer stressed out.

—Demi! Keep calm! What are you talking about!? Relax! —Wilmer answered confused.

—NO MAN! I CAN'T RELAX WHEN I'M MILES AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND, WHO FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF ALL THE MAGAZINES IN THE WORLD, HE IS HAVING A LOT OF FUN WITH A GIRL THAT CASUALLY ISN'T ME! —She unburdened herself—. AND TO CAP IT ALL, HE DOESN'T PICK UP THE PHONE IN THE WHOLE DAY!

—¡Pero para! (But stop!) —Wilmer couldn't avoid talking in Spanish when he was mad or nervous.

—Don't talk to me in Spanish! —Demi yelled again—. Just explain me in a clear English what the fuck is going on!

—Demi I'm not fucking seeing anyone! I promise! —Wilmer said seriously—. And I don't know why you believed it! That's the worse part! Don't you believe in me? —Wilmer yelled disappointed.

—I totally do! But who's that brunette sexy woman? WHO!? —Demi started crying.

—Hey Dem, seriously, keep calm and breathe. That girl is Eiza and she's my mate at "From Dusk Till Dawn". She's just an actress —He explained.

—And... Why was she with you? Why were you holding hands?

—I was just driving her home because it was a long day of recording and I was just helping her to get out of the car, that's why she took my hand, and I also drove David and Louis home but looks like the paparazzi only took photos of Eiza and me... You know, they know how to hurt people. —Wilmer sighed— I'm so sorry Demi, I didn't mean to hurt you.

—It's okay babe, I'm also sorry for doubting about you... I miss you so much and I need to hug you, kiss you...and you know... —she laughed— all that.

—I got you! —I laughed now—. I need that too, and I miss you... But how are you doing? Are you enjoying it? How have the concerts been?

—I'm better now and the concerts were good, you know, my lovatics are favs!

They both laughed.

—And you've been eating properly, haven't you?

—Yeah... —Demi nodded.

—You don't sound very convinced Demetria... You promise me? —He was concerned.

—Well... actually... I...

Wilmer didn't let Demi finish.

—Actually, what Demi? —He said a bit angry.

—Actually I haven't eaten anything since breakfast at 6:30am.

—¡Demi! ¡Por favor! (please!) ¡Tienes que comer! (You have to eat!) What happened? —He got nervous again.

—I know, I'm sorry amor (love), I just... I was so concerned about you... I couldn't —She said sadly.

—Okay. Just go, make a sandwich and eat it up now, ok?

—Yes.

—¿Prometido? (Promise?)

—Prometido my love —She answered.

—Good amor... It's time to sleep, talk to you tomorrow, ok?

—Okaaay! I'm going to eat now! Bye amor! Te amo mucho! —She said happily.

—¡Te amo mi vida (I love you my "life")!

They hung up and Demi went to her suite's kitchen and prepared herself a sandwich. Right after that, she took a selfie of her biting the sandwich and uploaded it on Instagram and Twitter:

"Late night eating sandwiches for love"

She loged up and kept eating her sandwich when she received a message on Whatsapp:

"That's right babe! Enjoy that sandwich! Buenas noches (Good Night)" by Will❤

"hahahaha gracias mi amor (thank you my love), good night"

And that night both of them went to bed with a big smile on their faces, thinking about how blessed they were for having each other.

e

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! First of all happy New year! I hope your year is starting great and I hope all your dreams become true!

I'm sorry I can't write constantly, but I'm coursing baccalaureate (last course before university) and I don't have much time to do this :( But I hope you keep reading and liking it! I'm so thankful for you to read my fic! Thanks!

What do you want to happen from now on? More drama? Cutie moments? Any suggestion?

Your comments will be welcomed!

Stay Strong ❤