Chapter 1

Normal POV

It was a rainy day. Demi got up at 7am as she was having a busy morning. She had an interview at the More 4U Fm radio station so, she took a shower, did her hair and put some make up on. After that, she put on one of her leather pants, a Paramore T-shirt under her black leather jacket and her black high heel boots. She drank a cup of coffee and went out where Max was waiting for her in the car.

—Good morning Max! What an awful weather, right? —. Demi said, getting into the car.

—Yeah! It doesn't stop raining! Come on in!

Demi sat down in the back seat of the car and locked the car door behind her.

—Let's go Max!

On her way to the radio station, Demi took her phone and tweeted:

"Good morning Lovatics! Morning radio show at @More4U_FM! Don't miss it! Have a great day y'all☺"

After that, she searched Wilmer on her message list and she sent him one: "Good morning babe :) How are you? Are you sleeping? I'm on my way to my interview, but guess what? I'm free this evening!!! Wanna come home and watch some movies?"

"Good morning hermosa! I'm on my way back home after a whole night of recording at the "From Dusk Till Dawn" set!! I just want to sleep now, but I also am free this evening and you know I'd never lose the chance of a Dilmer cuddle-movie time with you, love!"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Omg stop it! xD That's great Mr. Valderrama! Take a rest now and see you then at 6pm?"

"Good baby! See you then! Good luck with your interview! Have a great morning! Love you lots!"

"¡Gracias mi amor! ¡Te amo más!❤"

The More 4U Fm morning show started, and they introduced their guest:

—Good morning everyone! Welcome to our morning show! We have a very beautiful and young woman called Demi Lovato today! Welcome Demi! —Said the show presenter.

—Hi guys! Thank you for having me!

—Well, Demi! You're about to start your "Neon Lights Tour"! How do you feel about it?

—I'm really excited because I love touring and I feel like this is going to be my best tour so far... I've got the best help ever and it's going great! —Demi smiled.

—Oh... Is your best friend Nick your amazing help?

—Well, he's one of the people helping me and he's incredible! He has a lot of brilliant ideas and it's so cool!

—Um... but you guys... are you something more than friends? —. The presenter asked, giggling.

—WHAT? —Demi shouted —. No! Nick is just my friend! I love him so much, but he's just my friend...

—Oh great! So you're single, aren't you?

Demi thought about Wilmer but she nodded. She couldn't name him. Not yet.

—Demi! You're in the radio! People can't see you! You need to talk! —He laughed.

—Oh crap! Yes, I'm single –She faked a smile.

—Well, we're sure that situation won't last long... because you're really beautiful!

—Aww thank you guys!

—Okay! It's time for Demi to sing! She's singing "Neon Lights" and "Really Don't Care" here, right now! Enjoy it! —He clapped.

Demi sang leaving everybody amazed with her wonderful voice. The interview ended and she went out to find Max again. They took the car and drove back to Demi's home.

Demi didn't even say a word while she was in the car. She wasn't feeling good about how she had said she was single some minutes ago. She didn't want the world to know that she was dating Wilmer yet, but she didn't want to deny it neither, like If she was ashamed to be his girlfriend.

—You are home, Demi! —Max told, getting her off her thoughts.

—Oh! Thank you Max! Tomorrow I have a meeting at Hollywood Records to talk about the tour...See you at 9am! —She said, opening the car door.

—Okay! See you tomorrow! Bye! —Max waved at her and left Demi's home.

The evening arrived fast and Demi had already the popcorns and the movies ready. At 6:02pm someone knocked the door.

—You're late —. Demi told Wilmer while her face turned serious.

—2 minutes? —Wilmer asked, confused looking at his clock.

—Yeah! —Demi giggled.

They both laughed and kissed each other passionately.

—Come on, I've got everything ready! —Demi took his hand and led him to the living room.

—What are we watching? —Wilmer asked.

—I have some romantic movies here...

—Oh! I thought we were watching the ID channel... —Wilmer said laughing.

—HA HA HA... I watch more things than that, you know? —–She said cheekily.

—I know Hermosa —Wilmer laughed and he kissed her cheek.

They both cuddled on the sofa watching a movie they chose. The main characters of the movie had a difficult relationship, but they fought till the end and they ended up marrying each other. Demi left a tear fall down her cheek in silence, but Wilmer could see it and hugged her.

—One day we will be them... —He whispered in her ear and kissed her forehead.

Demi nodded and dried her teardrop.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has been the 1st chapter! Has it been too long? Do you want me to keep writting?

Vote and comment pls :')

Thank you all for reading!

Stay Strong❤