Kiss me

Hey loves This is just a short chapter and sorry for any mistakes, tell me if you like this vite and comment

-------

Your POV

I'm so nervous right now because my bestfriend is on her way home right now from her tour.

Yes my bestfriend is a famous singer and she's one of the girl in band fifth harmony.

Camila and i are bestfriend when we are 6, and i've been in love with her for 8 years now.

It's so hard to act like you don't care when she dated guys and smile when she tells me how happy she is, it broke my heart to know that the smile on her face is because og someone else that's not me, but like lauren said to me that if i really love camila her happiness comes first.

My family and cabellos know that im in love with camila, lauren is the only one who knows my feelings and she always help when i need someone like when she wants to hangout with her boyfriend, laur will always be there.

When i heard screaming of fans and flashes of camera full me back from reality, we are now in the airport to pickup camila and lauren. Lauren told me beafore they came home to confess my feelings to camila, that she wants me to be happy if camila accept my feelings or move on if not, and after 2 months of convincing i finally said yes that when they come home i will tell camila everything.

I feel my heart beating so fast when i heard sofi's voice "KAKIIIIIIII!" When i look at the direction where sofi running off to i saw the girl that always took my brwath away there she was looking so beautiful and i can't help the smile that forming on my face.

"you look like love struck shit" i jump when i heard someone on my bac, when i turn around i saw lauren laughing at me. "You shit! you scared me you idiot." I told her while punching her.

"Hahaha! Sorry babe. Can't help it you look like an in love puppy." I pout when she pinch my nose while laughing " oh come on! Don't pout just give me my welcome home hug" she pulled me fo a hug, i miss this idiot.

When i pulled away from lauren someone jump on my back " hey baby i miss you so much" i already know who it was just the smell of her perfume and how her body close yo mine it's camila.

just the sound of her voice my smile even grow wider "hey i miss you too dork." She get down from my back and when i turn around she jump on me again her arms on my neck and her legs on my waist.

SKIP THE RIDE FROM THE AIRPORT

Right now camila and i are in her room cuddled in her bed just talking about the tour, fans i always love listening when she talks about her work and the fans that she meet. The spark in her eyes when she looks at me while talking about the things she love is one of the things i love about her.

I been texting lauren about my confession tonight and im so scared because there's a big chance that it can ruin are friendship.

"Hey y/n are you ok? and are you still listening to me because you keep texting on your phone? Who are you talking to?" when she ask me i dont know what to tell her . "Hmm. Its lauren" i told her while scatching the back of my neck. The next word that came out of her mouth shock me.

" are you dating lauren?" When i look at her i saw sadness and jealousy, oh my god! Oh come on it can't be true she can't be jealous.

"Oh my god! Im not dating lauren, she's like my sister mila you know that".

" i know its just i feel like you don't want me any more, you always talking to her, y/n just tell me if you don't want me to be around you anymore, i understand everyone wants lauren she's more beautiful and smart unlike me." Camila say while tears run down her face

I wipe them with my tumb i didn't know that she feels that way and it broke my heart because she didn't see what i saw in her.

"Mila thats not true ok? You are the most beautiful girl that i saw in my life you are smart and i want you around me every single day!" She look at me with the smile that can light up my whole world.

"Mila i need to tell you something" i look at her and give her a small smile. She looks at me worried but i need to tell her what i feel because i can't take it anymore.

" mila im inlove with you, im inlove with you since we were ten. I know that i lied to you everytime you ask me if i like some one and i always told you that i dont have one but i cant keep it anymore, mila im so inlove with you, you are the most beautiful girl in my yes, you always put a smile on my face when you talk or when you do something cute you make me laught to your silly jokes. Im sorry if this can ruined are friendship but i need you to know that i love you camila." I cant look in her eyes because i know that i ruined are friendship and she will look at me differently.

"kiss me" i look at her when she said that. I saw her smiling at me her eyes were sparkling like she was look at the most beautiful thing in the world.

"W..what?" I cant believe if she really tells me to

"Y/n kiss me"

I didn't get to respond to her when she full me by my shirt and the next ting i know her soft lips against my lips, the kiss was so wow i cant really describe it are lips move in sync when we need air we both broke the kiss and look at each other.

"Im inlove with you too y/n"

---------

WHAT DO YOU THINK LOVES? SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT LOVE YOU GUYS.