Forever Yours

hey guys so new update i hope you like it and just comment and vote if you do sorry for any mistakes. Enjoy people

---------------

Y/N

"Just do it ari please, you know the reason why im doing this. Hurry up they're coming this way." I told ariana and i can see the girls and my girlfriend walking to us.

" why do you need to do this, i know you just want the best for them but you're going to hurt yourself in the process too. You love them specially camila she's your life Y/n." She looks at me and i can see the saddness and sorrow in her eyes.

" I need to do this ari, even if it hurts me more, i dont want them or her to be with me and be hurt and suffer because of me, you know how much i love her, she's everything to me" i cant help but let the tears roll down my face, i close my eyes to stop them and right there i feel her lips on the corner of my lips, when i open my eyes i saw her. I can see the hurt in those beautiful eyes, we just stare at each other while i put my hands on ari's waist.

Just by the tears and emotions in her eyes i can see how i broke her heart with mine, but i need to do this, she run, run away from me. I saw the girls run to comfort their bestfriend, i step away from ari and let the tears that im holding, i broke down and sob.

" I told you that this is going to hurt you so badly, why don't you just tell her the truth Y/n. You know that is the right thing to do, that's the best thing to do." I look up at her and saw that shes in tears too.

" How?! How im going to tell her huh! Because i dont know how im going to say to the girl that makes me so happy that i am going to die? TELL ME HOW?!" I ask her, she just looks at me but before she can say anything someone interrupted her.

" Y/ --n, what are you talking about?" My eyes widen when i look up and saw lauren standing there with wide eyes.

"Laur wha--at are you doing in here?" I ask her

She walks and sit in front of me, the tears in her eyes makes me cry even more, i didn't think twice and hugs lauren and buried my face on her neck.

"Y/n why don't you just tell us, specially camila you don't need to push us away. "

"Because i dont want you all to suffer, i cant do that to you guys. it will hurt camila too much."

" And you think shes not hurting right now? because of what you did her heart is broken to pieces Y/n" lauren told me.

" please laur you can't tell any one about this. Im leaving after school tomorrow so promise me." She looks down at me and hug me tight that im going to slip away any minute, this is why i cant told the others and camila about my condition.

" i promise." She whisper in my ears, just hearing her voice i can tell shes holding the sob and tears to escape.

After the talk with lauren she take me home and stay the night, she talk to my parents about my condition when she came back in my room her eyes are red from crying since we got here. She hold me tight when we both fall asleep.

-School-

When i enter the school everybody looks at me, i know why and im expecting this, everyone i pass by sending me glares and insult i just ignore them, but in this instant i just want to cry.

Im standing infront of my locker when someone speak, " Look everyone! This girl in her is one of the example of a cheater!" Austin said to student in the hallway, but i ignore it continue putting my books but he grab my shirt and turns me around so im facing him. "So now you become a snobby bitch! Come on after you get it with camila your fucking ariana behind her back?" He said smirking at me.

I keep my silence because i know what he wants, but im not giving in just for his own entertainment. I just look at him with no emotions on my face, im too tired to fight with people like him, when i look on the side i saw them, the girls and camila watching , i keep my eyes on her, i want to run there and tell her the truth. Austin look at them too and when i look at him, his smirk grew even more. He bend down and whisper " so how good camila in bed? Tell me some pointer so i know how i can make her scream, how can make her feel good?"

When those words leave his mouth i push him hard, i try to punch him but my body can't move fast enough so he grab the chance to push me in the locker, with my back and hit the locker hard and make my head spin, i saw lauren step forward but i give her the look to stop, and i feel the pain and shut my eyes, i hear everyone laugh at me, when i feel warm liquid flowing down from my nose, i open my eyes instantly and look at everyone they stop laughing and look at me with wide eyes, i keep wipping the blood but it keeps flowing "shit" and i feel light headed in a second i see lauren run infront of me when i look up at her she look so scared.

"Lau---" i try to say her name but darkness pull me in.

-Hospital-

I open my eyes but close them again because of the light, "Y/n" but i open them when i hear her voice.

"Camila, what are you doing in here?" I ask her, i know that she already knows.

" why? Why didnt you tell me? Y/n, why do you have to hide this kind of information? yo--u didnt love me that much do you?" I can see the pain in her eyes, she tried to hold the tears and sob and i hate to see her like this. I cup her cheeks and wipe her tears.

"I didnt tell you this because i dont want you to suffer, i ca--ant babe, i love you too much to let you suffer because of me. I know the pain when you lose someone and i dont want you to feel that pain." were both in tears looking at each other.

" You dont have the right to choose what i have to feel, i dont care if i have to suffer or to be in pain all i care about is you. I just want to be with you Y/n and i will choose you all over again if i have to! So dont take away that from me!"

"Im dying camila! And im scared! Im so scared to die because i know that im going to leave you behind and thats why im scared because i dont want to leave you!" Camila hug me tight while we both crying in each others arm. Im scared to die because im leaving the love of my life, i want as to be forever, she will be mine forever. She will always have my heart.

"I love you, always remember that Y/n, we will be together forever babe." She said and kiss me. She smile down at me.

" I love you too camz my heart will always be yours, and i will wait for the time when we see each other again. I love you forever camila." I told her before my eyes slowly shut but before sleep takes over I heard camila say something

" I love you baby, and you will always have my heart too. I will be forever yours Y/n."

-----------

So what do you think? Should i do a part 2 or dont? Thanks to those who voted some chapters and reading my stories keep voting guys and leave your comments will be happy to read about what you think follow me and i will follow back.

who wants to be my friends in here? Im really lonely sometimes because i dont have friends poor me. Anyway love you everyone and keep smiling because you are beautiful

*-greeneyess