I'm letting you go (II)

hey beautiful people :) hope you enjoy this, let me know what you think ^_^ 

--------------------------------

      Camila's POV

Its been 2 years since i let Y/n walk away, because of a stupid decision i lost the best thing in my life. I made the biggest mistake of choosing him over her, she was my everything and i'm too blind to see it, and i'm so stupid for hurting her and i didn't even try to go after her for the past two years, with the guilt that i'm feeling i can't even look in her eyes or even talk to her. The girls talked to me about fixing everything with Y/n, dinah told me that she's just waiting for me to walk up to her tell her how much i love her, but i'm too coward to do it. 

-Flashback-

" Mila you and everybody knows that she's just waiting for you to explain everything and she will take you back in a heartbeat. that girl love you too much to give up on you easily"  the girls are here in my room talking to me about Y/n. After the confrontation we ask he management for a break because i can't perform or talk without breaking down to tears. " Dinah's right mila, we talked to Y/n the other day and she just want you to prove to her that she can trust you again." i know that if i ask her for forgiveness she will take me back but i can't right now because i hurt her too much, and i know we both needed to heal from this, from this mess that i made. " We all know that we needed time to heal. I don't want to use her love for my own interest. I don't know what to do anymore! i want her back but i know that this is not the right time, i hurt her too much. i love her, i love her and i'm too blind to see it." the girls hug me told me that everything will going to be ok.

- End of Flashback -

So today i'm driving to her house to talk about everything, she didn't know that i'm on my way now. I knock on her door waiting patiently for her to open up. When the door open i saw her, she still beautiful even more beautiful when i last saw her, she looks at me wide eyes.

C - Camila 

Y - You

to make it easier for me to write your conversation with camila :)

C - hi Y/n 

Camila greeted Y/n with a small smile, she was nervous to how Y/n will going to react.

Y - Camz what are you doing in here? 

Y/n ask camila shock to see the girl in front of her. Y/n can't deny how much she miss camila, she wants to hug the girl but she stop her self.

C - i just want to talk to you.

Camila can't hide the smile when she hear Y/n call her camz, she miss it and she can see the same look in Y/n eyes when they are still dating, in that moment she knows that this girl in front of her is still the girl that looks at her with love and adoration in her eyes.

Y/n try to say something but camila cut her off

C - Just let me talk and after that i will leave, for the last two years i keep asking myself why i hurt the person that i love the most, when you walk away that day then it hit me that i just lost the person i love and love me back. i know what i did was horrible an--d -- but i just want you to know how sorry i am that i love you so much. Y/n i love you so much i miss how you look at me that i am the only one you see, i miss your smile that can instantly put a smile on my face, your laugh and giggle that always make my heart beats faster! I fall in love with you the first day we met and i'm just stupid to realize it when you walk out the door that day! i love you Y/n/n! Give a second chance to prove to you how much i love you?! please Y/n 

Camila just told Y/n anything while sobbing looking at her in the eyes. Y/n wipe the tears that falling down on her cheeks. Y/n reach up camila's face and wipe the tears on the girl cheeks. Y/n knows that her feelings for camila never change.

Y - Camz you know that i will always love you, no matter what happen you will always have my heart, but i can't give yo--u that second cha--nce you want, not now bu-

Y/n got interrupted by someone calling her inside the house, both girls look inside and saw Hailee walking down the stairs wearing  Y/n hoodie.

H - Babe who's at the door? is that the pizz---

Hailee stand at the bottom stairs. She gave the two girls a small smile and look at Y/n

H - hmm, Y/n i'll leave you two to talk, i'll be upstairs.

When hailee disappeared up stairs Y/n look at camila sadly, she knows that she's hurting right now. Camila looks at her with a sad smile.

C - are you happy with her?

Y/n just nod her head

Camila smile up at Y/n she knows that she's to late now to win Y/n back, she's happy with someone else she can't blame anyone for that, but she knows that she will always going to love Y/n forever.

C - I know i'm too late now to win you back! i want you to be happy, your happiness is my happiness too. 

Camila walk up to Y/n and hug her tightly, she close her eyes and cherish that moment with the love of her life.

Y - If we cross path again and with the right time i will give you that second chance you deserve. Always remember that i love you camz.

Y/n whisper to camila, she hugs her tighter 

C - Now I am the one who letting you go this time, but when we see each other again i will hold onto you tighter and i will never let go of you. i love you Y/n Y/l/n. I'm letting you go for now my love. 

Camila move back a little and kiss Y/n on the lips for the last time, she turn around and walk to her car when she her car she looks back and look at Y/n for the last time before she whisper " it's time for me to let you go" She drive away with tears in her eyes but hope in her heart that the two of them will meet again and start all over gain.

--------------------------

hey guys sorry for any mistakes, i hope you like this. i'am so sorry if its not that good my head hurts right now so i just write what pops up in this little head of mine. :) tell me what do you think. :) and for those who requested about who they want y?n to end up with i can't choose between the 5h girls so i put Hailee Steinfeld for this one guys please don't be mad at me :( But i promise that i will write some ally/you or lauren/you in her so don't murder me guys. lol. so vote if ypu like this and comment for your reaction. And remember guys I love you all and You're beautiful :* Byeeeeeeeeee

*-greeneyess