My Bestfriends Bandmate

hey guys hope you like this one :)

-----------------------

Chris POV

"Come on Y/n you need to gow ith me lauren would be happy to see you there!" I know Y/n wants to come but today is her and her girlfriend anniversary and she wants to surprise that bitch!

"I know chris, lauren's my bestfriend and you know that i want to be there to support her but jessie needs me too, it's our anniversary and i want to surprise her!" Y/n pouted and looks at me, that bitch didn't deserve Y/n she just lying to her, i just saw her last week making out with some dude and i told her to tell Y/n or else i will tell her myself, guees what she didn't listen to me.

"Y/---" before i can say anything Y/n phone started ringing. She answer it and i guess its jessie's mom.

"Chris i need to go now ok? Jessie's mom just calledand told me that yhey left her alone so i can start my surprise." She said while smiling widely at me. And i can't help but to murder jessie on my head for cheating on my bestfriend. " and tell lauren that i'm going to make it up to her ok? I'll watch their next performance." She hug me tight before turning around but before she can walk away from me i held her wrist, she turned around and look up at me with confusion in her eyes.

"Y/n are you sure about this? You can surprise her tomorrow, you know how much lauren miss you!" She close her eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

"Chris i need to do this, jessie been distant around me, I don't even know what's going on! I think i did something and she just doesn't want to tell me. Lauren is important to me too you know that! She's my bestfriend and I wouldn't met you if not because of her, i just need to fix my realtionship with jessie for now." She have tears in her eyes i pull her to hug her tight i hate to see her like this, she's like a sister to me. I pull her away from me and look down at her, wiping her tears away.

"Ok, i will tell lauren that you have some things to do, but you need to visit her tomorrow got it?" She just smiles at me. I kiss her forehead and she kiss my cheek.

When Y/n drives away I instantly called lauren.

L - lauren

C - chris

*phone conversation*

L : chris how did it go? Did you convince her to go and watch us tonight?

Lauren ask me excitedly, she wanted Y/n to watch tonight because this is the first time they're going to perform here in miami, and she missed her bestfriend so much.

C : sorry laur, she said she will make it up to you tomorrow. I'm so sorry lo, she really wanted to come but that bitch had to ruin it.

L : i didn't liked that girl ever since Y/n introduced her to us. Wait! You told me that you see her making out with someone last week?

Lauren ask me, just hearing the tone of her voice i know she's mad right now.

C : she didn't tell her, i'm about to tell Y/n a while ago but I didn't have a chance jessie's mom called to inform her that jessie's alone in their house so she can surprise that bitch, and I don't want to ruin her night lo even if i wanted to tell her what i saw.

Lauren sigh calming her self, the two siblings wanted their bestfriend to be happy with some that will going to love her.

L : we were going to let this go for tonight ok? I just wish she's going tonight, the girls miss her specially camila. I thought my plan is going to work.