Your Love

I'm not busy today so i decided to update.

I hope you guys like this and enjoy. :)

----------------

Y/n's POV

                They said that being in love is both incredible and dangerous. Loving someone can be the best feelings you can ever experience in life especially of the person you love feels the same way about you that is the incredible part of it. Loving someone that doesn't love you back can broke every pieces of you, it can destroy the person you are if you can't handle the pain it brought you and that is the dangerous part of it. In my case she's making me feel both.

                Being In love in my case is a little hard especially when you are in the music industry when everything you do can destroy you and the person you love. I never think of this stuff before but when I met Camila Cabello everything changes. Diplo or Thomas like i always called him introduce Camila to me, That's where i started liking her.

                 We would talk about everything, she's so easy to talked to and you will never be bored when she's around because with her personality you can help either to like her as your bestfriend or start to fall for her and i guess i end up falling for the brown eyed girl. We're always together laughing or flirting with each other and that is the best feeling in world. Her smile can made my day that's her effect on me.

                But like i said being in love in this industry is hard and i don't want to ruin her dreams so i started to distance myself. I know a girl being In love with another girl is not that big issue anymore nowadays but I'm more scared about rumors fault accusations if ever i ask Camila out.

                I groans and i let my back to fall to the couch "This stuff makes me so tired" i mumbled to myself closing my eyes. Before i can fall sleep i heard my phone rings. I move my hand to get my phone in my back pocket and didn't bother to look whose calling me and answered it right away.

                Before I can say anything i heard Thomas on the other line "Y/n I need you in the studio." he calmly said and for the second time before i can protest he cut me off " No buts Y/n this is work so  I need you, Now!" he hang up and  with his tone i can't do anything but to go.  

Camila's POV

                I looked at Thomas when he's done talking to Y/n on the phone and he smiled at me. "She's going so relax Camila" He chuckles at my nervousness, I shake my head at him but smile gratefully because he's helping me with Y/n "Thank you so much for this, I know that this is not part of your work but you're still helping me."