Make her jealous

Hey guys :) here's another update for all of you beautiful people ;)

--------------------------------------------------

Today the girls of fifth harmony, Lauren's best friend Y/n and Y/n bandmates Ashley, Harold, Sam, and Matthew  decided to hangout and have sleep over at the girl's apartment. Everyone knows Y/n have this deep feelings for Camila they keep convincing Y/n to confess her feelings but Y/n refuse to do or say anything, she said that she's scared to be rejected and most of all she's scared to lose Camila, but her bandmates and the girls specially Dinah doesn't want her two bestfriend to suffer because they are both scared to lose each other, but Dinah needs to convince Y/n to agree to her plan, they spent one week to convince Y/n. So today they the girls except for Camila knows that Dinah have a plan but they didn't know what it is, the only people who knew are Y/n and her band.

Your POV

             Oh my god! why did i agree to this? Fuck Lauren will murder me after this, i shouldn't agree to Dinah about her plan she called "make Camila jealous" what if she didn't have any feelings for me like the girls said! I can't help it but to freak out inside, there's so many fucking 'what if's' in my head and Lauren she will be pissed with me, i know she will not going to like it that's why Dinah didn't tell the girls what is the original  plan, at this moment i just wanted to cry and eat vanilla ice cream in my room. Now, we all are in the living room sitting in circles on the floor, we are playing truth or dare and guess what this is part of Dinah's plan. When the bottle stop and pointed at me i feel like i just want the floor to eat me at that moment, and the moment i see the smirk on Dinah's lips, i swallowed the lump on my throat. " Y/n truth or DARE?" Dinah give me the looks that i need to step up my game and this is the time to put our plan on action. "Dare" everyone's eyes on me now, my bandmates mirrored the smirk that Dinah had on her lips. " Ok!" she replied excitedly " I dare you to sing as a song with Matthew here, and i'm the one who will going to choose the song" her bandmates looks at her confused. Matthew and i both stand up and walks to their music room, the girls, ashley, sam, and harold sit on the couch while dinah standing at their home studio recording equipment to play the music when the music started i take a deep breath, i look at the girls and their eyes widened when they hear the music. * so guys i choose the song body on me by Rita Ora :) I love this song so yeah!" 

I keep my eyes glued to Camila, i want to see her reaction and how she will going to take it, matt and i already rehearsed the song and what are we'll going to do to make camila jealous, i don't have to worry about matt because dinah and i know that he's gayer than me. 

 Baby, let's cut down the lights

I just really wanna let this fire burn bright
I'm just telling you to have an open mind
Just imagine us

Matt stand behind me and put his arms around my waist, i can see that Camila glaring at matt arms. Seeing her reaction makes me feel more confident and to continue this. Matt press his lips in my ear and then kiss the exposed skin on my shoulder.

You're taking me there, you're taking me there
Our lips are barely touching
So do it again, so do it again
We could be on to something

Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Heyo, heyo, if you want it then you got it, hold me
No more, no more wasting time
We can, we can go all night
Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Body on me

  Matt pulled my back closer to him and i put my left hand to his neck. when i look at the others my bandmates normani and dinah had this smirk and amusement in their eyes, ally looks like she's not comfortable at the event that is happening in front of her, while lauren looks lke she's ready to murder me any minute, she's always protective around me because we treat each other like were sister, while camila glaring at matt at that make me smirk, when she looks at me i wink at her way and her face redden.  

Put you up against the wall
And I'ma go to work 'til you get off
Baby, soon as you're done we'll go some more
Girl, just imagine us

You're taking me there, you're taking me there
Our lips are barely touching
So do it again, so do it again
We could be on to something

  We both move perfectly and grind at each other, we just let our body move. each passing second Camila tried to composed herself and calm down but i can see that she's going burst any minute.  Matt turned me around to so were no face to face, he put his hand on my waist and mine to his neck.

Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Heyo, heyo, if you want it then you got it, hold me
No more, no more wasting time
We can, we can go all night
Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Your body on me
Ayayayayayaya
Your body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya

I'm not asking for too much, put your fingertips on me
Don't wait 'til the sun's up, we can keep this in between
Us, only nobody has to know what's going down right now baby

Matt put his mic down and he come closer to me so we can share my mic, he pulled my waist so our body is pressed closer at each other.

Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Heyo, heyo, if you want it then you got it, hold me
No more, no more wasting time
We can, we can go all night
Heyo, heyo, I just wanna feel your body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Your body on me
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Ayayayayayayayayaya
Your body on me

When the song finished we both smile at each other and we look the people inside the room, before someone could react Camila stand up from the couch and walks up to me, before i can say anything she pull me and we exit the room, she just hold my wrist and i can feel those butterflies in my stomach, when she stop walking we are in her bedroom, before i could ask her she push ,me against the her bedroom door, my eyes widen when i feel her lips on mine, i didn't kiss back for a second but i recovered and kiss her back when we both needed air she pulled back and rest her forehead with mine, " Y/n i like you since the day Lauren introduced you to us, i didn't tell you because i'm scared that you didn't feels the same way, but i can't help it anymore when i saw his hand on you, how he press his body to you, i can't take it anymore i don't want anybody to touch you or to kiss you, i want you to be mine and mine only, Y/n will you do on a date with me tomorrow? i can see the love, admiration and hope in her eyes, i just nod my head and peck her lips before hugging her tightly. i can't help the smile that's is forming on my lips. I need to thank Dinah later. 

 ----------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think? Vote and comment :) Guys thank you so mush for reading my book and i love you all. :)

don't forget to comment guys let me know what do you think about this update ;)

Follow me and i will follow you back :*

*-greeneyess