Make Love To Me

GUYS HERE's ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR YOU 😂 SO IM THINKING ON WRITING A SEXY HOT CHAPTER LOL 😜 TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS. 😉

------------------

                Y/n was watching pretty little liars in her bedroom when she heard a knock on the front door her parents are on the business trip so she walks down to open the door, standing there was her girlfriend looking so beautiful in just simple sweatpants and Y/n gray hoodie. Camila gives her a sweet smile and hug her tight.

    "Hey baby what are you doing in here? I thought you were with the girls?" Y/n ask her while walking back up stair. " I told them that you sick and i needed to take of you because your parents are not in here." She gives you a cheeky smile while joining you in bed and cuddle up to you.

    " You sneaky little girl. Hahaha. But what's the real reason you came here babe?" Y/n knows her to well, she know that her girlfriend have a reason for showing up on her door. She never let down a girls day with her friends so she knows something is up. 

   " You know me to well for my own good, and i hate you for that." Camila says while burying her face on you neck and leave little peck.

    " That's a good thing because you can't lie t--o m--e! Ba ---abe!" The little peck turn to open mouthed kisses on y/n camila change her position and sit on y/n lap while she continue to give her kisses.

       " ba--be wha---at are you Doi---ing? Oh go--d!" Y/n can't held the moans that escaping her mouth, she turn her head to the other side to give camila more access on her neck, she wraps her hand on camila's neck and her other hand on camila's butt and squeeze It earning a muffled moan, y/n squeeze camila's butt causing her thight to press hard on camila's center they both moan at the contact.

         Y/n finally realized what's happening she pull away from camila, she looks at her girlfriend brown eyes that now turned black and full of last and love. Just looking at camila's messy hair and a panting mess turning on Y/n so fuck much but she needs to know if camila really wants this because this is their first time yes they have heavy make out session but that's it.

        "Baby are you sure about this? We can wait if your not ready, were not rushing this i want you to be ready, you know i love you and i want this to be specia--." Y/n didn't finish when she felt camila's lips on her own, she didn't think twice to respond she kiss her girlfriend with the same amount of love and lust. 

She licked camila's bottom lips of access and the smaller girls open her mouth in no time their tongues fight for dominance y/n explore her tongue in camila's mouth. They both moan when their tongue touch again. Y/n turn the around she laid camila on her back and you on top the both of you look at each other you caress camila's cheek, camila bites her lower lip while looking at you she can see your eyes changing color from light Y/E/C to dark Y/E/C, it turns her on just knowing you needed her and wants her as much as she wants you. When the words leave her lips you feel your body turns hot and giving you chills 

" Make love to me Y/n" you kiss her as passionate as you can with love and care for the woman in front of you she looks at you and you can feel the love and right there you know that she's ready to give you her self. 

And you don't have to think about because you will always be inlove with this girl and you want her to be your first too you're will to give her everything  "I love you so much camila" you kiss her and suck on her bottom lip earning a loud moan from the love of your life.

--///----/

Hey people what do you think? Should i make a part two? Or not? Comment and vote if this chapter gets 100 votes, comment and view i will make part two for this. 😉 sorry for any mistake. Love you guys. Mwua 😘

-greeneyess