Goodbye

Gay!  Finally I'm back sorry for taking me so long to write something again.  I hope with this update can make up for it. This is a super short but if you guys will like it I'll update again *insert wonky face * I love you guys and I hope all of you are safe with the pandemic. Keep safe babies ❤

---

Your POV

        Did you ever be in a situation where you have to choose between your happiness or her happiness?  I know and I feel that she's not happy with me anymore.  I keep asking myself where did I go wrong, if I love her too much or if I was not enough for her. 

Every night she sleeps next to me soundly while those thoughts keeps me awake all night. I'm scared because deep down I knew she's slowly slipping away from me.

I tried to suppress the sobs by biting my bottom lip and closed my eyes tightly. I woke up next morning even more tired, before I even got up from bed the door open and Camila walks in smiling and giggling at her phone making me want to cry.

" I can't do this anymore " that's the first thing comes out of my mouth smiling sadly at her.  She looked at me like for the first time she remembers me or what I am to her.

She bite her lip nervously and I can see it in her eyes the sadness " Wha-aat do you mean you can't do this anymore? " she sits on the bed and looked at me " I don't want to hold you back anymore Mila. We both know you're not happy with me anymore,  so-oo let's stop pretending and end it now" she looked away from me and her action made it more real making me close my eyes because the only hope I have vanished with that simple but meaningful action.

" Why do you suddenly wha-" I laugh sadly and wipe my tears " We know that you want it too Camila. Deep down inside you that it's what you wanted. I won't hold you back anymore but remember that I love you so much and it's killing me right now. " after saying those words I collected my suitcase and backpack that I pack last night. " Wait Y/n I -- please" Camila grab my wrist and stop me before I can walk out the door, I took a deep breath and face the girl that makes me cry of pure happiness but now making me cry because of so much pain " For months I silently begging you to look at me the way you used to. To hug me the way you used to.  T-o ki-kiss me the way you kiss me before and to lo-love me again but you threw that all away just like that like it's nothing. I-m sorry but I just can-t anymore" I hold her hand that's holding my wrist and turned around but before I can walk out of the room I said something that broke us more " Tell my brother to take care of you more that I did an-d to never talk to me again.  Bye Camila Cabello." what that I walk out of her life.

---

  And there you have it,  I hope you guys like it tell me what you think in the comment section and what you want me to write next. Do we have to write a part 2? Are you guys gonna end up together or you'll meet someone new and who?