I'm letting you go IV (requested)

Hey guys :) This Chapter was requested and this is just a short update :) i hope you like this guys ^_^

-------------------------------------------

The girls and I decided to eat breakfast in waffle House Today, ally's not in the mood to cook. When we arrived at the waffle house dinah, normani and camila immediately run inside to find available table for us. I just chucked at how crazy this girls can be, when me, ally and lauren walk in we saw the three girls arguing about something we don't know, i just smile at how cute camila can be at all times.

"sometimes i ask myself why I agreed to be friends with them" ally and i laugh at lauren.

I'm sitting with camila on my right and lauren on my left side, dinah sitting infront of me to her right is ally and normani on her left side, we were just laughing at dinah and camila when they started to banter with each other, dinah stop laughing when she look at the table on our left side

" oh! Chancho someone's eying your girl" dinah looks at camila and points to the girl sitting not far from our table.

Camila looks at girl and give her death glare but when i look at the girl she send me a flirty wink and bite her bottom lip, ignoring camila's glare. I just force a akward smile at look at the girls ally is giving me her sympathetic smile, while dinah and normani smirking at me I just looked at them confused then lauren nudge me and points at camila, when i look at my girlfriend she's looking at me when one eyebrow up, fuck why did i smile to that girl now I'm in trouble, I scolded myself for even giving that girl an akward smile. When I'm about to say anything camila look away.

Camila ignored me all day and to be honest its sucks, i can't cuddle with her right now, we are all in the living room watching movies i look at camila,

"Camz you know tha--" before i can finish what i am going to say she cut me off

"I'm going to the kitchen and get some more snacks and drinks" she stands up and walk to the kitchen.

I sigh and look at the girls they trying not to laugh at me,

"Its not even funny " i whine at them, this is not funny my baby is so mad at me.

" Y/n you all need to do is go to the kitchen and talk to her, you know camila she just wanted you to assure her that she will not going to lose you" ally smile at me "thanks sunshine" i give them a big smile and started walking to the kitchen.

Camila is standing in front of the cabinet where tha snacks are her back facing me, i wrap my arms around her waist she immediately relaxed at my arms, i sigh and kiss her shoulder, she place her hands above mine,

"I'm sorry baby, I shouldn't smile at her even if it was a awkward smile. Baby you don't have to worry about anything, i'm not letting you go this time remember? I promised you that i will hold you tight this time and no one will going to get me away from you. I love you so mich camila, and you're the only one i want, I don't need anyone else. I can't lose you either so don't think that you're going to lose me, ok?" I told her, i know that for the past few years we have up's and down in our realtionship but now that i have I won't let anyone ruin what we have now.

"I'm sorry Y/n, i just can't help it i'm so scared that someone would take you away from me, I don't want to lose you again. I love you so much." She turn around to face me and look at me in the eyes "i love you so much Y/FN" she puts her hands at the back of my neck. "I love you so much too Camila Cabello" i pull her closer to me and give her sweet and soft kiss on the lips.

------------------------------------------------

So guys what do you think? Vote and comment about what do you think about it. I love you guys and thank you for all the love and votes. That's means a lot to me.

*-jen