WHY

Requested by: 

I hope you guys will like it.. thank you for everyone who keeps supporting this book..

I love you beautiful people.. <3

----------------

Your POV

   It's been a month since my relationship with Camila started to crumble down slowly. I never imagine our relation will be in these situation she's becoming someone new, someone i can't even recognized anymore.

   I woke up when I heard the front door closed. I sit up on the sofa and looked at Camila. She didn't saw me while she's still standing there smiling so big while she touching her lips.

   I cleared my throat that's when she woke up from her day dreaming. She looked my way and her smile faded and replaced by a frown. That action made my heart ache so bad but I pushed that feeling away and smiled at her.

   I stand and walked up to her and tried to hug her but she step back so I can't hug her. I bite my lip and looked away from her because I can feel my tears.

   "I'm tired Y/n. I'll go to bed now." Camila started walking to the stairs but I hold her wrist to stop her.

   "We need to talk Camila." She sighs "I told you I'm tired, we can talk tomorrow. Its just probably nonsense so I'm going to bed." that respond leave me frozen that leaves Camila the chance to escape the conversation that night..

   I didn't go to bed that night i stayed in the leaving room lay on the couch in tears. I keep asking myself where did we go wrong? We are so happy then suddenly she started acting cold to me with a lot of questions in my head i didn't realize that i fell asleep.

   Waking up that morning feels like I'm walking on a thin glass that a wrong move it will going to break and I'm going to fall. After my work i drive straight home because i feel bad since my last encounter with Camila.

   I just end up on the couch and instantly fall asleep. I woke up when the door closed so loudly and when i sit up i saw Camila glaring at me.

   "What the fuck is that?!" she throw her phone on my lap and i looked at her confused before i pick up her phone. When i look at it there is a picture of me and Lauren walking out the coffee shop where i was working.

   "What's wrong with that? We just hang out that day." i looked up at her but she still glaring at me.

   "Hanging out or you just cheating on me with my my fucking ex band mate are you that fucking dumb? Do you know how will that affect me and my career?!" that's when i snap, i don't know what did i do wrong to be treated these way, she knows that Lauren and i are best friend because of Lauren i met her.