Mercy

Hey guys sorry if it took me so long to update but i hope this one will make up for the time you guys waited.. 😉

Y/N's POV

            Being in a relationship with the love of your life is the best thing could happen to you but this so called relationship is not allowed to be out in public can destroy every part of you.

              I'm with Camila for two years now a ever since we started dating her family is so supportive but the label she's under don't approve of it. We've talked about it and I understand that making music is one of her dream and I can't be that person who has the heart to take that away from her. I want what's best for her and agreed to hide our relationship to the public even if my mind knows how difficult it would be.

                 Yesterday Camila told me that the management wants her to be seen with a guy named Matthew or matt whatever is his name.  I want to say no but Camila already agreed to it so I don't have a choice but to go with what they want. Months passed by and every time I see them going dates,  award shows, TV guesting being all sweet breaks me slowly.

                   Its been 6 months since they go out in public and start that dating stunt, Camila asked me to accompany her and Sinu in a award show, being with her is my main priority so I said yes immediately. We are now in the back stage waiting for Camila to take the stage and perform, she said she needs to talk to her manager so she let Sinu and I to go and wait for her,  when I saw her guard walking toward us I didn't know what to do and to feel when I saw a  smiling Camila and Matthew. I felt Sinu hold my hand and squeeze it but with the scene playing in front of me makes me feel numb, right there just few steps away from me Camila kissed Matthew like she didn't care that I seeing them. When she turned around and saw me there this blank look in her eyes that I never seen before, she just walked passed us that's when I can't take it anymore with no words said I left the place and drive home crying my eyes out.

            I've been asking my self where did we go wrong, where did I go wrong in this relationship,  my mind is a mess with the scene Camila and Matthew pulled out there broke everything that keeps me believe that Camila still feels the same way I feel about her.

            Driving fast and not in the right state of mind, I didn't saw that a car is coming straight toward my car with full speed all I can remember is a loud crash and everything is spinning and went black.

              When I opened my eyes I shut them closed because of all the pain I feel,  but everything feels numb when I hear her voice calling my name,  when I opened my eyes again there she is the person I love the most and the reason I'm feeling the greatest pain.  She cried but I just looked at her asking my self where is the person that I love? 

                 "I'm so sorry baby,  I thought I---i-i lose you.  You don't know how scared I am when your mom called and told me that you're in a car crash." she said between sobs.

                  I looked at her really looks at her but I can't see my Camila anymore all I see is the girl who kissed the guy he likes in front of me without hesitation. "S--stop lying to yourself " I closed my eyes and looked away. I take a deep breath before opening my eyes again. I look at her " I know you love him, don't fool me because I can see the sparks in your eyes when you looked at him,  that's the look you gave me before these shit happened " she keeps saying no to make herself believe that she still in love with me but I know her. "Let's all be honest in here. I still love you, no. My love for you never lessen or never fade away. Even if what we go through for the past six months it never fades,  with every pain my love for you always reminds me that every pain with just one smile from you I'm okay again.  But now all I want is for this pain to go away,  and for you to be honest with yourself.  Please if there's any feeling you have for me then please let me go" I have more to say but I can't go on anymore.

       " I can't Y/n, I love you.  Please don't do this to me not right now. " I sigh and looked straight up to her eyes. 

          " Please Camila take me out of this misery because I don't know how I can take anymore of those heartbreaks.  Please Camila have mercy on me. Let me go. " with all the strength I have I take my hands away from her hold. "Please for once hear me out,  Let me go and be with the person you truly love. " I can see the struggle she's in,  she's about to talk when someone knocked on my hospital door and saw the person I didn't expect to be here Matthew stand there "Sorry to interrupt but Camila we need to go,  we have guesting in an hour" I saw her hesitation but I already know what she will do and doing it I know she already chose what she wants.

                     With tears in my eyes I prayed to god that these pain will go away one day because right now all I can feel is my heart breaking by the person who I taught will be with me forever.  I closed my eyes and all I see is.....

       Camila turning her back on me for the last time..

----------

Sorry guys if it took me so long to update but i hope you guys enjoy this one.  Comment what you think about it and if you want part 2..

Hope you hit like and continue to read my book and support me..  Love you guys ❤

Sorry for any mistake 👍
Enjoy guys 😘