You should be here ( Part 2 )

Those who asked for the part 2 of you should be here this is for you guys. Sorry if this one is not good like the part 1 i don't really feel well for the past few days but i still hope you'll like this. Enjoy loves.

---------------

Camila's POV

      Y/n never came back that day when she broke up with me. The truth is I can't blame anyone from that but myself, I'm so stupid to hurt her like that. I ignored her but I never cheated on her that never crossed my mind at all, but I can't blame her to think that way because of the way I acted around her.

      I'm sitting in the living room when someone knocked on my front door, when I opened it I saw Lauren standing in front of me her arms crossed in front of her chest glaring at me. Like I said no one can blame them for being mad at me especially her because Y/n and her are bestfriend, they treat each other like sisters. Lauren push me a side so she can walked inside the house I sigh before closing the door and follow her into the living room.

      "I came here to talk to you about Y/n." she talked after I sat into the couch in front of Lauren. I massage my temple before answering her "Does Y/n know you are here right now?" I looked at her and saw her shake her head no. "Y/n will going to be mad if she finds out that you talked to me without her knowing." I lean my back to the couch and closed my eyes. "I want to know your side Camila, we both know that we need to talk. I want the two of you work things out." She looked at me pleadingly. 

      "I'm not cheating on her with anyone like what she said. I know I treated her so poorly these couple of days since we came home but that's part of the plan." Lauren looked at me puzzled about what I said "What plan are you talking about Camila?" I bite my lip "I'm planning on proposing to her." She looked at me wide eye and she started squealing and jumping up and down like a kid but I didn't have the strength to be happy or to even feel something because I already lose the love of my life.

      "Camila we need to do something! You can't just give because of what happened!" I shake my head "I tried to explain everything to her Lo but she clearly said that she doesn't want to hear it or even see me again! You are there when I tried to talk to her!" I can't hold the tears and sobs that escape my lips. Lauren sits beside me and wrapped her arms around me.

       "I can't live without her Lo, she's my world, my everything and I lose her because of me being stupid!" I cried in her arms "Hey Camz listen to me. Y/n loves you so much that she cried in her sleep every night. Y/n is just hurt because she thinks you don't love her anymore and someone new is making you happy. Don't stop in here just because she's pushing you away" I moves away from her and looked at Lauren "I'm going to help you to get her back Camz." She smiles at me telling me that everything is going to be okay and from that moment I didn't doubt my bestfriend. "Thank you so much Lo. I don't even know how I'm going to repay you." She shake her head and smiles at me "All I want is for the both of you to be happy. Now tell me about this plan so we can get started!" for the first time I smiled because I have people who will going to help to get my girl back.