I'm letting you go (III)

For those who were asking me to do a part 3 so here it's guys. hope you like this. :)

---------------------------------------

        Y/n POV

It's been 3 years since my break up with hailee, i don't really know what happen just one day she walk up to me and told me she can't do this anymore, that she's not happy anymore so i let her go. The next day i moved out and rent a small apartment in L.A, and i started working at a small cafe, sing there every night. I'm sure the girls are mad at me because when i moved out i stopped every contact i have with them a side from lauren, she always find her ways to call me or text me, i told her not to tell anyone were i am, i just want to get away from anyone and live a peaceful life just for once. I'll always ask lauren how's camila, or what she's been up to for the past years and she will always tell me that camila's doing perfectly fine and i'm happy about it. 

Tonight i'm getting ready for work, when i entered the shop didn't feel so shocked when i saw a lot of people tonight, when i started performing in here people keeps coming here. Before i get on stage my phone vibrated in my pocket, i check who texted me and saw lauren's name.

Lauren🌚💕 - hey babe just want to say good luck tonight and i love you ;) 

I just stared at lauren's text, what the hell is she talking about? i texted her a "Whatever" and look at matt who keep nudging me and pointing to someone on the crowd " Y/n that girl keeps looking at you." he said but when i tried to look at the crowd halsey called me to go on the stage.

After singing four songs i talk to the audience asking them if  they are enjoying the night. " Hey guys! how's everybody?" i hear different answers from the crowd. " So here's my last song for tonight guys an--" i get interrupted by the audience protesting, i just smiled and ask them to keep quiet for a minute. " guys i know its sucks but you can always come back in here guys" they laugh at me, and i just chuckled " Ok this song is really special to me because this song always reminds me about this girl who captured my heart when i first laid my eyes on her" when i look at the people in the crowd they're all have smiles on their faces that brought smile to my face " Whenever i look in her eyes i'll always feel the i am finally home, that at last i found the person i can be with forever but life has funny ways to tell us that the time is not right for us at that moment, after two years she knock on my door and asking for second chance but at that time i am with someone and i can't just leave the person i am with just for her because if i'm being honest i'm happy at that time and i let her go again for the second time. But 3 years ago the girl i am with broke up with me because she's not happy anymore and i didn't stop her i am more relieve when we go our separate ways, now i know why i let her go so easily because i'm not in love with her at the first place, i liked her but not that deep, so now here i am waiting for the right time if i am going to see my first love again. Oh my god i'm so sorry guys, i didn't mean to bore you with my life" i chuckled when i saw some of them have tears in their eyes. " so i own this song and hope you all love this, and one more thing this song is for you my love" i send everyone a small smile before looking at the band to start the music. ( guys lets just pretend or let just say that the song you were going to perform was your own song ok ;) )