True Love doesn't always have a happy endings

Here is a new update, hope you all enjoy it! 

 ----------------

Camila's POV

            All the events that's happening makes me so tired, the girls are being distant to me and the fans giving me hate. I don't know what to do anymore, i want to stay but what the girls asking me is too much. 

FLASHBACK

               The girls and I are sitting in the living room of our apartment  we agreed to talked about the problems so we can all fixed it.

         "We want you to break up with Y/n , that is the only way to fix this all." Lauren told me, I instantly looked up at her.

        "You can't asked me to break up with my girlfriend like that!"  I glared at Lauren who just comfortable sitting in front of me like she just asked me a simple question.

Lauren just smirked at me, before I can say anything ally interrupted me.

        "Mila we're just trying to fixed this problem and we think Y/n is the reason why people think that you are leaving the group an-" Ally got interrupted, my attention returned to lauren who still have that smirk on her face.

        "We already talked to the management and they think Y/n is a bad influence on you. She support you with everything even if it will put the band in a bad situation" Lauren looks at me and i glare at her then i averted my eyes to Dinah because i know how close her and Y/n are but my heart drop when i saw the guilt and sad look in her eyes.

        "Y/n didn't influence me by doing those solos, i accepted them because i fell in love with it, Y/n just being a supportive girlfriend from the very start! You can't asked me to choose between her and this band! I have the right to stay and be with whoever i want! i will going to talked to the management." I stormed out of the living room and run to my room.

* END OF FLASHBACK*

             Soft knocks on my door brought me back and i saw Y/n's head pop out of the door. I instantly smiled when i saw her cute pretty face smiling at me, how can they expect me to break up with her? She's the only one who made me so happy and contented in life.

Y/n walks up to me and sit on the bed beside me she kisses my cheeks softly then whispers " I love you mila" I can't help the smile that's forming on my lips and answer her without hesitation " I love you too baby."  We just stayed cuddled up on my bed, me resting my head on her chest and Y/n playing with the tips of my hair.

Y/n POV

I watched camila slowly fall asleep, i know that she's struggling about her career. we've been dating for years now the girls thought we dated recently but the truth is we are already dating before she audition to X Factor.