Text<3

Hey guys here's a short update. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Camila is not in her usual self for the past few weeks, she's too quiet ever since her duet with Shawn came out. When i called her or face time her she was trying to be happy so i am not going to be worried about her, but she didn't know that Sinu texted you that camila have been in her room all day and didn't want to eat anything.

I can't fly to Miami right now because i have to shoot some scenes today, so i texted her.

Y/n : hi baby! how are you?

MyQueen😍🍌🌍😘 : hey! I'm good babe. I missed you.😢

Y/n : I missed you too my love. 😢 I know you have been going through with something and you know that i'll always be here baby, i'm not going to let you face this all alone. 😊

MyQueen😍🍌🌍😘 : I love you so much Y/n i don't know what i'm going to do if you're not here. You always knew what to tell to make me feel better. I love you babe! 😘

Y/n : You are My Queen and i will always be here supporting and loving you as long as i can. Don't let anyone brings you down baby, those hates are suppose to make you stronger not to make you weak and sad. Let them be but let them see that they can't bring down the castle your are building, don't let them hurt you baby, ignore them and focus to those who brings those beautiful smile on your face. You are beautiful inside and out, the girls love you and they know that you're not going to leave them because the five of you are not only are bestfriends but you treat each others as sisters they are always at your back and you always have their's, and baby those haters have every right to be jealous because they are not as beautiful, sweet, smart, funny,cute, caring, adorable, a loving sister/daughter/bestfriend and a girlfriend as you. 

MyQueen😍🍌🌍😘 : I don't know what to say, i am so luck to have you baby and i'm so thankful that i said yes to be your girlfriend. I love you so much Y/n Y/l/n! I'm sorry for being so weak and insecure about all the hates sorry baby!

Y/n : Baby you don't have to say sorry about it just promise me one thing.

MyQueen😍🍌🌍😘 : Okay, what is it?

Y/n: eat something and come out of your room and enjoy your vacation with your family. That's all i'm asking baby, and don't let those haters affect you, talked to me and i will do anything to make you feel better. 

 MyQueen😍🍌🌍😘 : okay baby! I promise! I love you Y/n! 😊 

Y/n : i love you too camz! 😊 Now, go downstairs eat and play with sofi, kiss her for me my love 😘 i'll text you later baby. 

MyQueen😍🍌🌍😘 : I love you,  text me after the shoot!

I'm happy that i can make her feel better. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So guys this is just a short update, hope you guys like it and don't for get to vote and follow me 😊 And leave comments so i know what you think 😘

Okay so i have a question guys. 

If you have to choose between love and trust what would you choose and why?

Comment here your answer or if you like you can Message me 😊

😊Love you guys so much 😍

-GreenEyess93