Camila Part II

Ugh I hate this situation. Like those people can you make up your damn mind? Like don't fucking hate on someone there are only two fucking choices it's either support Camilla or just fucking leave her alone.

What do you even want from her? When she's still I'm the band you keep saying that the girls better off without her or she need to go solo,  you keep hating on her for doing side projects that she should go solo that the girls don't even need her. But now that she decided to go you are all saying that she's a snake that she's a bitch or what so ever. Fuck give her a break, she's just only 19 ,she have feelings too, she's just like everyone of you that only making her dream comes true doing her beat to give what you all want, she she'd tears sweat and energy to give you the best she can and all you will going to give back is hate and turning your back on her. I'm not saying this because she's my idol I'm saying this as a person who see things that is not right, you guys don't have the right to hate her because she fucking work so hard to be Where she is right now. She's there for every fan who needs helps. Don't judge her because you don't know what she's going  through. She's working for her family, for her sister and for those people whose looking up to her, those people she helped when they don't have anyone. She made a decision for her life and if you can't accept it then leave and shut the Fuck up. Be mad at her bit saying mean things to her is crossing the line. You didn't feed her or made the person she is now so we don't have the right to keep blowing her with hate or keep her down with hateful words. Be human for once, be a person with a conscience.

If you can't support her then don't say anything, I know that we have the right to say what we want but we don't have the right to hurt someone when we don't know them personally. We don't have the right to hurt everyone. Don't do something you don't want to do to you. If you are a fans of Lauren support her, if you are a fans of dinah support her, if you are a fans of normani support her ,if you are a fans of Ally support her and if you are a fans of camila support her, if you are a harmonizer support the five of them. Support them or one of them but don't ever throw hate, if you don't have Nice to say then just shut up.

Like I said I support and love the girls so Please stop throwing hate and stop fighting because we are just hurting the girls.