What If

Hi guys, how are  you? I hope that you guys are okay and doing well. Here's a 

new update enjoy loves. :)

----------------

Camila's POV

                Today is the day I'm going to serenade the most beautiful girl in my eyes with the help of my bestfriend. We're planning this for months now and i hope that she will going to like it.

               My bestfriend is here with Dinah who helped me with the decoration and all the preparation we needed. I'm so thankful two have them because they will always have my back no matter what. My thoughts got interrupted when i saw Dinah  walking towards me.

             I smiled at her "Hey, are you nervous for later?" She asked me giving me a small smile. I Smiled brightly at her "I'm a little nervous but I'm also excited!" I Said with a little squeal.

Dinah chuckles at my excitement. "Okay you goof, by the way is the song you're going to sing is okay?" I just give her a nod and she pat my shoulder and walks away to fix something.

After Dinah told me that everything are all set i texted Normani that they can now go to the Gym where I'm going to do the plan. I looked at Dinah and my bestfriend and they just smiled at me and both send me a thumbs up saying that everything are going to be okay and nit to worry.

All my worries vanished when i saw her walked in and all i can saw is her. She looked surprise and when her beautiful eyes land on me i can see the confusion and i can't help to giggled at how cute she looked, before she can walked near me i decided to speak to stop here where she's supposed to stand.

I took a deep breath and smiled at her "Hey beautiful, i know you are confused right now i just want to do something special for you because you deserve it and i want you to know how much special you are to me" I wink at her and i saw her cheeks turned pink " I hope you'll like this song beautiful" I looked at my bestfriend and gives her a nod to start the music. I looked back at her and start singing to her.

  I often wonder just how can it be
But everytime I think about it
Seems impossible to me

I smiled at her and i saw her smiling back at me.

I wanna touch you, call out your name
Would you be my love, would you be my friend
Would you feel the same

What if wishes all came true
And each one had a star
That would keep it shining brightly
However near or far

What if a miracle appeared
And heaven was here for us to see
Oh what if you, were to fall in love with me